New Feature * PERSONAL PAGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,

Try posting it this way:

Tried it and still only shows as link. Best regards, David

OK, so I am looking at the user page and the names get listed by the # of views each person gets???? What? Shouldn't this be alphabetized just like the member pages?

I agree, but starting from scratch it's probably not that easy................Seems like the creators are still working things out.........................

Thanks Peter...But I'll try a different scan or picture later this month. I have quite a bit of stuff on my personal page...is there a limit? My want list...My cards for trading....information about my saturday contests....Best regards, David

Thanks for the new feature !

The limit must be 60406 characters, i tried pasting a complete maddux wantlist.

Is there anyway that the list can be sorted? All I see is the top 50 pages in order of views. I would prefer maybe alphabetical order.

Thanks,

Jeff

Is there anyway that the list can be sorted? All I see is the top 50 pages in order of views. I would prefer maybe alphabetical order.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have tried and couldn't get it to work properly, so for now that's the best I can do.

Its giving me the option to make a page now. I was under the impression I didn't have enough posts to qualify. You guys decide to change the requirements?

sorry if this has already been asked and answered , but .....

just recorded my 1000th post a few minutes ago which means i now qualify for hall of fame status and thereby gain eligibility for the personal page ....what i'm not sure of though is when will my HOF status become "official" and when will i be able to set up my page....

sorry if this has already been asked and answered , but .....

just recorded my 1000th post a few minutes ago which means i now qualify for hall of fame status and thereby gain eligibility for the personal page ....what i'm not sure of though is when will my HOF status become "official" and when will i be able to set up my page....

It hasn't required HOF status for quite a long time.

You can go to your USER CP and "edit your userpage" to modify it.

Regarding your HOF status, the computer will process it at some point in the next day or two.