Kirby Puckett Autograph Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Robert,

I looked on Beckett and that is exactly what this is. Thanks for the comment. So do you or anyone know if Fleer authenticated these at all? I agree the auto looks legit, I just don't want to be suckered into something like the Bowman Originals Pujols autographs fiasco. Thanks,

Jack

UPDATE: I just checked and the seller said the stamp is there but you just can't see it on the scan. Thread can be closed. Thanks!

Last edited:
The Fleer stamps are embossed on some of those cards. The one's I got from the Rack Packs were embossed. It looks to me like there is part of an embossed stamp over the signature.

The auction ended though, so I guess it's irrelevant at this point.

Great looking card.

Fleer also forgot to emboss some autographed cards and/or didn't emboss some extras that were sold to those retail repackaging companies. I've owned one or two football Autographics cards that I got in "guaranteed mystery autograph" retail blister pack things from Target that did not have the embossing. The signatures completely matched other embossed cards though and there was really no doubt as to their authenticity.
Richard

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online