Lou Brock Signed NL baseball FOUND at Thrift Store for $4 !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCAutographs

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Was at the Goodwill Thrift Store and I came across this signed baseball by Lou Brock. It is toned a bit and signed on a NL (Bill White) baseball. Has to be a signed 90's ball as the NL balls were still in production. The kicker is I purchased it for $4.32 with ball stand!!!
Not bad for a 10 minute stop..

149206.jpg

You're now going to have every Bench member who reads this going out to their local thrift store in the next few days looking for the next 'find.' Great pick up!

Nice find, but it makes you think about how they price up some of their donations.

Given the condition of the ball, Brock's plentiful signature and time and space constraints they may have at that store for displaying and turning over items, perhaps it was a reasonable price for that ball at that store.

I know the manager. :D

Nice find, but it makes you think about how they price up some of their donations.

Given the condition of the ball, Brock's plentiful signature and time and space constraints they may have at that store for displaying and turning over items, perhaps it was a reasonable price for that ball at that store.

You're now going to have every Bench member who reads this going out to their local thrift store in the next few days looking for the next 'find.' Great pick up!

That's the truth! Love how it says "stolen base king" - the plaque on the stand must have been made before Henderson broke the record in 1991.