Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

dadandsoncards successes

Thought I would start a new thread to list my success in one spot. This weekend I got back Rich Hand after 198 days. He signed my two 1971 Topps I had added and answered my questions. He also included a 1974 Topps. Love freebies. Last week I got back my Whitey Ford on a 2009 Goudey mini. I sent 5 dollars with it, but since I had seen some successes recentley for no fee I thought what the heck. For the most part it looks good but I have 2 issues. The end of the Y in Whitey doesn't loop under Whitey and the F in Ford doesn't connect all the way through and go the the O. I don't have a scanner to show you, but compared to some successes from Sport Card Forum it's comperable. Let me know what you think though. I am not in this for any money, but for the fun of collecting, but would hate to think I have something I don't and then pass down to my son.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to andrewmiller1982's ebay items

Very nice!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Thumbs up

Congrats
    Nice pckups
    Job well done
    Chief
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

been on a roll

This morning went to box to check mail after dropping daughter off at school. Had some nice successes. I got back my Bob Cerv on a '53 reprint with 5.00 fee included in 10 days. He did not answer my questions. I also got back Eddie Carnett who played with the '44 White Sox. Wrote a nice letter and signed both index cards and included a stat sheet from his 20 years in baseball. Last I got back Ben Crane golfer personlized to me from an email success in 35 days. Love freebies. Good luck and happy graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Congrats!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to mizzou_tiger_02's ebay items

nice
    1987 TOPPS SIGNED SET PROJ 714/792 = 90%
    1987 TOPPS TRADED SIGNED SET 104/132 =79%
    Needs List: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=333222
    EBAY ITEMS FOR SALE
    I typically mail out on the weekends. Low BV Trades go PWE when they can.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

http://www.examiner.com/baseball-his...-crystal-clear

You might enjoy this interview I did with Eddie Carnett last year. He was excellent to speak with.
    Baseball Happenings - Baseball's Past, Present and Future -
    http://www.baseballhappenings.net

Follow on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/ExamineBaseball

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

See you in the funny papers

Got back my letter to Mort Walker yesterday. I had added an index card in which he drew a picture of Beetle Bailey and signed index card. 9 days. Cool piece to add to my collection. Metrotheme, thank you for the link on Eddie Carnett. Quite a story and quite a man. Getting to interview people like Eddie must make for a very interesting job. Kind of jealous. Happy graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

1 Dog

Got back my Lance Johnson on a 1991 Topps in 91 days. he didn't respond to any of my questions but I was glad to get this one back. I also got back Frank Baumann who pitched mostly for the White Sox and Red Sox in the 50's and 60's. He signed 2 index cards and responded to one of my questions in 14 days. I did get a return to sender from Ralph Kiner. I had really been hoping for this one to come back to me signed but oh well. Happy graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

It took 2 Summers

I mailed out a letter to Champ Summers in November 2009 and got it back this weekend. 2 years 10 days later. He signed my letter and answered one of my questions. I guess he finally got a chance to write back, and glad to get it back. Happy graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Full mailbox

Some of you may know, but tomorrow morning my wife is going to be induced and deliver our son. This is the best Christmas present ever. I have been so crazy with anticipation. My nine year old daughter has been the one to keep her cool. Anyway, to the returns. Had some good ones. Got back Bud Selig on a 1991 Topps Tom Treblehorn. Since it was a Brewers card thought it would be cool. 17 days. I got back Dick Bokelmann on a '53 Topps reprint and 2 index cards in 47 days. Bill Lee returned my letter and answered my questions but kept my 1971 Topps card. 206 days. Really needed it for my project, so if anyone has an extra laying around let me know. Last I got my trade from Benson. 1971 Topps Mike Hershberger. Thanks Tim it looks great. Happy Graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Hello all, brought son home on Thursday night and have been busy with him. He is the greatest Christmas gift. I have received 4 TTM all were out less than 2 weeks but don't have my dates with me. Art Howe on 82 Topps, Len Okrie on 2 index cards and answered questions, played in 40's and 50's. Jack Harshman on index card and Ron Negray. I hope all of you are doing well and get a lot of returns. Happy graphing

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Congratulations!
    On the successes and your newest addition to your family!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Had 2 nice returns today. Putsy Caballero in 23 days also added a diamond signature card. He also signed my index card and answered questions. I also got back Chris Hammond on 2 91 Topps in 8 days. He didn't answer any questions. Hope all of you are well and happy graphing.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Got another 2 letters back today. First I got back Tim Belcher on a 1991 Fleer. He persolized the card for me but didn't answer my questions to my letter. 107 days. I also got back George Vukovich on a 1985 Topps. He signed my included letter but didn't respond to any of my questions. 9 days. I also have a 1989 Upper Deck from Walt Terrell and an 89 Chris James and an 85 Topps Rance Mulliniks FT for other 89 Upper Deck or 91 Topps.