Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

What is up everyone? So I still haven't had a chance to get out any TTM letters in a bit, but Friday is looking pretty good for that. I did receive a return back though yesterday. Mike Morgan returned my 1991 Topps in 77 days. He also answered my questions about his career. Pretty sweet success. I also picked up my first 1911 Mecca Double Folder card recently. Very nice card. Hope all is well with everyone and Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dadandsoncards View Post
    What is up everyone? So I still haven't had a chance to get out any TTM letters in a bit, but Friday is looking pretty good for that. I did receive a return back though yesterday. Mike Morgan returned my 1991 Topps in 77 days. He also answered my questions about his career. Pretty sweet success. I also picked up my first 1911 Mecca Double Folder card recently. Very nice card. Hope all is well with everyone and Happy Collecting.
    Congrats on both the Morgan TTM AU and the 1911 Mecca - both are nice adds to the collection.

Right there with you on the whole, don't have time to send stuff out. Hopefully that changes for me in the near future as well!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Well Hello. I always think of Seinfeld when I hear that. I finally got a return in the mail. My Rex Hudler signed my 1991 Topps and answered my questions in 15 days. I did end up counting my 1991 Topps I have got signed, 142, only 650 away from the set. LOL. Yeah right. I also caught the Tennessee Smokies play double header on Wednesday against the Montgomery Biscuits. I got Gary Redus, Ron Villone, Nico Hoerner (Cubs Prospect), Vidal Brujan (Rays Prospect) all on balls. The Hoerner is on a Southern League Foul Ball. Morgan Ensburg wouldn't sign. Another grapher told me he got robbed after a game one night years ago, and won't hardly sign at all now. I also picked up some vintage non sport cards in the past week that I know nothing about, but thought they were cool. I got a handful of Alva Runde I believe they are German WW1 cards. Not too sure. I also got a German Sammelwerk card about Lawn Tennis. Not sure on the age of that one, but looks older. Last I got was Wings Cigarettes Series B - plane card of a Bomber. Looks like they are from the 1930's. Hope all is well with everyone and Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

2 returns in a week, it is like Christmas!!! Today I got Tom Trebelhorn back on a 1991 Topps. He also answered my questions. 18 days. This is my second signed 91 Trebelhorn card but the other is signed by Bud Selig. Pretty sweet. Hope all of you that are headed to the National, safe travels and hope you have a great time. Happy collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Happy Friday everyone. Got a success in the mail yesterday. Mr. Jerry Browne returned my 1991 Topps card signed in 12 days. He didn't answer any of my questions though. Hope all is well with everyone. I will see if the TTM address have Jerry and if not I will add. Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Good morning fellow collectors. I have a few returns to share with all of you. First after 116 days I got back Shawn Dunston on my 1991 Topps. He also included 2 additional cards, a 90 Leaf and a 91 Fleer, if anyone is interested in those let me know. He also answered one of my questions I included. Mr. Gerald Young signed my 91 Topps in 29 days and answered all my questions I asked of him. Last, Rick Cerone signed my 91 Topps in 9 days but did not answer or return any of you questions. I did see this weekend, that Ernie Bowman passed away last week. Ernie played in the 62 World Series with the Giants against the Yankees. He was a local guy that I had met a few times. Really cool stories, including going out to dinner with the Mick after one of the WS games. He also told a story of Tom Seaver, when he was coming up in the minors, and Ernie, talking to him on the mound. Tom was trying to throw a bunch of off speed stuff and curve balls, wasn't getting any strikes, Ernie says to him, something like, "You can throw a damn fastball can't you, Tom replies yeah, then Ernie says, then do it." After his retirement Tom wrote a book and that passage is in there. Hope all is well with everyone, and Happy Collecting.