Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

What a Tuesday post? This is crazy. Still not anything mailed out as of late, but hoping tomorrow? Maybe? I did have a return I would like to share. Mr. Pete Smith signed my 1993 Topps and returned it in 217 days. He did not answer or return my included questions. Besides that, very little happening at the moment with my PC. Busy still coaching soccer, still undefeated, got a tough test this weekend. We beat this team first game of the season, 3-1, but we shall see. Sometimes my kids lose focus, and as long as they have fun, that is what matters, but my competitive spirit runs high. Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Happy Wednesday everyone. Hope everyone in collecting land has been ok. What a World Series and last nights call on Turner, no way that was interference, crap call, but they wouldn't overturn that and lose credibility, plus it wasn't reviewable. Anyway, have a few returns to share with you all. Mr. Brian Holman signed my 1991 Topps in 98 days. He did not return my questions. Mr. Franklin Stubbs signed my 1991 Topps in 187 days, and he too did not return my questions. Last Mr. Rick Honeycutt signed my 1983 and 1991 Topps cards in 211 days and again no questions. I think I will go through my 1991 signed cards this weekend and maybe take a picture or 2 and post to Twitter. jamesbosoxfan1 is my twitter handle. Hope you guys have a great rest of the week and Halloween. We carved and when I say we, I mean I, the old pumpkin last night. Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Happy Halloween friend.....we carved our pumpkins this Sunday....and i had 6 little hands reaching in to help me the whole time!!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Nice, that is awesome!!!! Family time ALWAYS trumps collection time. Hope you guys have clear weather tonight for the kiddos, calling for rain here in VA.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dadandsoncards View Post
    Happy Wednesday everyone. Hope everyone in collecting land has been ok. What a World Series and last nights call on Turner, no way that was interference, crap call, but they wouldn't overturn that and lose credibility, plus it wasn't reviewable. Anyway, have a few returns to share with you all. Mr. Brian Holman signed my 1991 Topps in 98 days. He did not return my questions. Mr. Franklin Stubbs signed my 1991 Topps in 187 days, and he too did not return my questions. Last Mr. Rick Honeycutt signed my 1983 and 1991 Topps cards in 211 days and again no questions. I think I will go through my 1991 signed cards this weekend and maybe take a picture or 2 and post to Twitter. jamesbosoxfan1 is my twitter handle. Hope you guys have a great rest of the week and Halloween. We carved and when I say we, I mean I, the old pumpkin last night. Happy Collecting.
    Congrats on the pickups!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Man has it been that long since I posted. I guess it has. I do have a single return to share with you all. Mr. Tom Brookens returned my 1991 Topps in 97 days. He did not answer or return my included questions. Hate to hear that MLB is thinking of cutting 40+ minor league teams, for a lot of them, there will not be other teams close to go to. I will have the Tennessee Smokies and Salem Red Sox, but they are both about 2 hours away, whereas the Bristol Pirates are only 30 minutes. I did get a card in the mail this week and hoping to get a few more before Thanksgiving. Whitey Ford usually signs for free during the holiday season, or you could include a small fee. I have 2 successes from him in the past. Besides that, hope all is well with everyone and Happy Collecting.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dadandsoncards View Post
    Nice, that is awesome!!!! Family time ALWAYS trumps collection time. Hope you guys have clear weather tonight for the kiddos, calling for rain here in VA.
    Sorry, just getting back to this great thread....Halloween was cold, and snowy at times! We made it around before the weather got nasty, our kids had a blast and so did we!

Here I am talking about Halloween, and it's a week before Thanksgiving! Hope you and your family have a blessed day, and a great Holiday Season! The most wonderful time of the year!!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37