Best Grading Services... BGS, PSA, GAI?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What do you guys think, which of the three (or any others) is the best grading company as far as value, accuracy, and turnaround time is concerned? I recently sent some to PSA, so I've been reading more about the grading process etc. I've seen a few companies that just seem trivial, see here for an example. The idea of "self grading" your OWN cards seems flawed from the start, but the company that offers it isn't one of the most respected ones. But, with more reputation, comes a higher price. Do you think that the company's reputation is factored into the price at all, or the price is based purely on the quality of the service?
Let's say you have a BGS 10 vs a PSA 10, which sells better in a venue such as ebay? Hopefully, we will see some good info come out of this thread so that more members can learn more and understand the process better.

Thanks,
Jesse