Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: WTTF Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Terrell Suggs

  1. #1

    WTTF Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Terrell Suggs

    I'm looking to trade for Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, and Terrell Suggs cards. I only have baseball to trade, so please keep that in mind. Let me know what you have for trade as well as what you are looking for in return. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dark_Angel; 02-24-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  2. #2
    I have a Ray Rice TC rc refractor for trade. Have any Juan Gonzalez?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by posluzny09 View Post
    I have a Ray Rice TC rc refractor for trade. Have any Juan Gonzalez?
    Hi. Unfortunately, I don't have anything of Juan Gonzalez.
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  4. #4
    Hi! I have these- looking for Bowman Chrome first year stuff in BB-thanks, Bri


    Ray Rice 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Studio Rookies 2 /1000
    Ray Rice 2008 UD Football Heroes RC 185 (2)
    Ray Rice 2010 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros 43
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  5. #5
    Hey, I have a 2008 UD Masterpieces Ray Rice Red Border Parallel /250 RC. Im looking for things in my sig.

    Thanks, Matt
    Autograph TTM collector

  6. #6
    Hi I can used this Matt Kemp 08 Upper Deck Heroes Red Jersey Autograph /50 ! Can you look me for it!! I have some football cards!!
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi! I have these- looking for Bowman Chrome first year stuff in BB-thanks, Bri


    Ray Rice 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Studio Rookies 2 /1000
    Ray Rice 2008 UD Football Heroes RC 185 (2)
    Ray Rice 2010 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros 43
    Hi. I can use these:

    Ray Rice 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Studio Rookies 2 /1000
    Ray Rice 2010 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros 43

    Need either of these?

    11 Bowman Chrome Value Box Refractor Red BCE1 Bryce Harper
    11 Bowman Chrome Value Box Refractor Silver BCE1 Bryce Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets6986 View Post
    Hey, I have a 2008 UD Masterpieces Ray Rice Red Border Parallel /250 RC. Im looking for things in my sig.

    Thanks, Matt
    I can use it, but I don't think I have anything of your wants in your sig.

    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi I can used this Matt Kemp 08 Upper Deck Heroes Red Jersey Autograph /50 ! Can you look me for it!! I have some football cards!!
    LMK
    Didn't see anything that I could use at this time.
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  8. #8
    Hi! Yes I do need one/or both of the Harpers- I also have this Suggs...


    Terrell Suggs 2003 Fleer Tradition Rookie Sensations 16 /1250
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi! Yes I do need one/or both of the Harpers- I also have this Suggs...


    Terrell Suggs 2003 Fleer Tradition Rookie Sensations 16 /1250
    I can use the Suggs card as well as the two Rice cards I mentioned. Where do we stand BV-wise?
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  10. #10
    I do not have book values for football only BB- I think the Harpers book at 12.00 last I checked...maybe I can trade for one and a couple Bowman Chrome first years/refractors I can use? thanks and PLMK-Bri
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    I do not have book values for football only BB- I think the Harpers book at 12.00 last I checked...maybe I can trade for one and a couple Bowman Chrome first years/refractors I can use? thanks and PLMK-Bri
    Here's what I have for BVs:

    Ray Rice 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars Studio Rookies 2 /1000 $4
    Ray Rice 2010 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros 43 $2.50
    Terrell Suggs 2003 Fleer Tradition Rookie Sensations 16 /1250 $2.50
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  12. #12
    Oh okay, sorry thought they booked more- would you trade one Harper for the three? or do you have any lower end refractor football RCs or Bowman Chrome first year refractor baseball? thanks, Bri
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Oh okay, sorry thought they booked more- would you trade one Harper for the three? or do you have any lower end refractor football RCs or Bowman Chrome first year refractor baseball? thanks, Bri
    I can trade one of the Harpers for them. Post up either the Red or the Silver Harper for them.
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

  14. #14
    Posted, thanks
    New Trade Site

    https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

    Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

    ***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Posted, thanks
    Confirmed. Thanks!
    Chipper Jones count: 3993/12105 32.98% --- 02/03/13
    Thanks for 17 years Ray #52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •