FT: 100 hof/future hof patches, 42 Autos, 108 Gued, 12 Gued Patches, 268 HOF Gued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike, thanks but I'll pass. Not hardly worth it as it's cost $2 to mail. I left you some info, including where you can get a good deal on these, on your thread.

good luck,john

Hey im interested in the Accardo Autofacts i can do some HOF #ed inserts or how does $5 dlvd sound??

Thanks

Mike:)

Interested in:
2005 Ultimate Signature Decades - Luis Tiant ($15.00)

Check my "bucket", see if anything cathes your eye.

DAVE

Possible purchase

If the $ is right, I could use your 2001 Legends Canseco/Manny/Sasaki/Mays g/u and the 2001 Legends Arod/Reggie Jackson/Eddie Murray/Campanella bat cards.

I have a Doug Harvey signed index card with JSA Authentication/Encapsulation. Don't know if you would be interested in it, but I thought I would check. Just let me know, thanks.

Jack

What is the bv on the Greenberg EPIC bat and the Musial 08 Heroes gu jsy? Thanks!

Sorry it took so long to reply. How about a $ amount for the Sasaki jersey and the Campanella bat only. I'll pass on the others.