Chat Room Trading Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I should be able to be on at that time. Gotta go to school tomorrow but I should be able to chat for a little bit. Hopefully I won't forget this time.

got a couple trades done tuesday night. also gave a couple cards away from chat room contests i did.

i think while i was in there, at one time we had about 10 members?

some good talk, and like i said, i got a couple trades made :)

paul

got a couple trades done tuesday night. also gave a couple cards away from chat room contests i did.

i think while i was in there, at one time we had about 10 members?

some good talk, and like i said, i got a couple trades made :)

paul

Pretty decent turnout on Tuesday. Personally I was able to get another chat room trade done - that makes three trade nights in a row that I have made a trade.

Add to it the spontaneous contests that sunsports and mj23bullsfan threw out there - made for a good evening!

Hope to see more folks on the 18th and better yet, on a day to day basis as well. The chat room is a great resource!!

Haven't had a chance to make it in for a Tuesday chat night in quite sometime. I am planning on being available tonight after 8pm. Hope to see some folks there and maybe get a trade or two done.

I know it is a Wednesday and not the traditional Tuesday night trade night - but I am in chat right now, busting open 2013 Topps Series I.

I should be in chat the next couple of days if anyone is looking to trade.

I will be in the chat room for the next hour or so. Just sitting and sorting cards right now.....happy to talk trades, sports or anything else!

sounds good andy, i haven't been in chat for a while.

i'll shoot in soon and stay logged in, so if anyone comes in, sit tight and hopefully i'll here the chime and join you :)

paul

Last edited:
sounds good andy, i haven't been in chat for a while.

i'll shoot in soon and stay logged in, so if anyone comes in, sit tight and hopefully i'll here the chime and join you :)

paul

Sorry I missed you Paul. I am sure I will catch up with you eventually. Not a bad day in chat - was able to make a couple of trades.

By my calendar (desk, not Gregorian), it is the 1st Tuesday of the Month. Goinig to be in chat this afternoon and than try to get back in this evening. If anyone would like to hop in and work on a trade or just chat sports and life, that would work for me!

By my calendar (desk, not Gregorian), it is the 1st Tuesday of the Month. Goinig to be in chat this afternoon and than try to get back in this evening. If anyone would like to hop in and work on a trade or just chat sports and life, that would work for me!
Ok Andy what time my friend let me know

Going to be in the Chat Room most of today and hopefully tonight, with the intent of rekindling first Tuesday trade night...

OK....Didn't need to start a new thread, found the old one and will bump it up.

Lots of discussion about how to jumpstart/kickstart some interest and thought this might be a good way to do so.

I am actually around for most of the day today (for the first time in a LONG time) if anyone is interested in working some trades. I will also be on tonight with the goal of rekindling the Tuesday Trade Night.

I will be looking to trade for Kirby Pucketts I don't have, excellent+ vintage that I need, or even trading to help others with their want lists. Hope to see some folks there and get some trading done.

And hey, even if no trades are made, maybe we can just talk some baseball - need lots of help getting my fantasy teams up to par.