Chat Room Trading Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
With the chat room back, we will once again have an official trade night.

Our intentions are to do this 2 times a month 1st and 3rd week of the month.
The first trade night will take place this coming Tuesday the 20th we will kick things off at 7pm EST.

Please use the trade talk room for this event, and remember you don't need to wait for the official trade night to visit the chat room and strike up a deal.

Thanks and see you there.

The first Tuesday of May will be on us tomorrow (May 1st) - hopefully will see some of you in the chat room tomorrow night.

First Tuesday of June is upon us tonight.

I should be in the chat room around 9:15 or so, looking to trade, talk sports or whatever.

First Tuesday of the month will be on us tomorrow (3rd). For those not traveling for the holiday, see you in the chat room tomorrow night.

I gotta get back on the chat room. I'll try to remember it tomorrow. I used to be a regular of the chat room but have been focusing on trade boards so much lately. How is the chat room trade night lately? Slow or...?

I'll be there around 7ish. Not sure how the it went last time but hopefully we can get a lot of traffic. Talk to everyone tomorrow night!

-Kenny

I won't speak for everyone in the trade chat room on Tuesday night, but I would rate it as successful. I know at least two trades were completed and multiple others got at least a start.

Not to mention some decent sports conversation and feedback among members regarding upcoming product releases.

Looking forward to doing it again a copule of Tuesdays from now!

I agree with katester. It was a very fun night of sports talk, work talk, getting to know each other, and some folks made a couple of trades and laid the ground work for some trades. I looks forward to seeing more people there next time!

-Kenny

I forgot about it again! I think I need to post a sticky note on my forehead... that should work. Hopefully I'll see you guys on the 17th.

Curtis

Every time I go in the chat room on trade nights there are no traders in there. Is there a busy time that I'm missing? I'd really like to do this.

Curtis

Every time I go in the chat room on trade nights there are no traders in there. Is there a busy time that I'm missing? I'd really like to do this.

Curtis

Hey Curtis - I am going to try and be in chat around 9pm tonight. Usually when I get there, a couple people are left from the 7:30+/- time frame