2 packs of Tribute Baseball .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I pulled a Tribute to the Stars auto of Johnny Bench numbered to 24. Ill be sending mine off.

Congrats on the Musial

jason

Erik,

Thank you very much for the Maris!! Will be a great addition to my PC. Hopefully I can find you something in the future.

Tim

thanks, much appreciated ... trying to determine whether I should just sell or redeem first ....

The way I see it is that despite getting an excellent pull, Topps still sold you short. A Musial auto should be pretty stable in value and I have no idea how you can turn down a pack of Sterling! :eek:

Erik,

Thank you very much for the Maris!! Will be a great addition to my PC. Hopefully I can find you something in the future.

Tim

no problemo - you're welcome!

The way I see it is that despite getting an excellent pull, Topps still sold you short. A Musial auto should be pretty stable in value and I have no idea how you can turn down a pack of Sterling! :eek:

I'm not a smart man Jenny ..... ;) .... I sold the Musial rather quickly - $200 -

thanks, erik