CLOSED Early Set Fillers Topps-Donruss-Collectors Choice-UD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any one working on these sets or need a starter set plmk, I have broken sets and would like to trade them to persons looking to fill their sets. I don't need much in return, just like to cover my postage or a card I can use to cover it. lmk Mike

I still have a couple of MONSTER BOXES to go.
Old Thread thought I would put it up again.
If your just need a few, free if you pay the postage.

Have about 1400 commons from these 3 sets/
Also have small starter sets of these
1987-89-90 Topps 1000
1989 Donruss 800
1994 Collectors Choice 500
1999 Topps 200+
1990 Fleer 500
1991 UD 800
2000 Topps 175+

If you have a long list please PM it to me.
LMK, Mike

I'm about to put together a 1991 UD set. Is there anything I could trade you off my tradelists for this starter set?
https://goo.gl/vShojr

Thanks!!

Chris

Last edited:
I'm about to put together a 1991 UD set. Is there anything I could trade you off my tradelists for this starter set?
https://goo.gl/vShojr

Thanks!!

Chris

Chris looked at you link but couldn't figure out with no player names. I don't collect much any more usually just Red Sox RCs and a few other young RCs that I like. I have probably all your needs for 91 UDs. Mike

Chris looked at you link but couldn't figure out with no player names. I don't collect much any more usually just Red Sox RCs and a few other young RCs that I like. I have probably all your needs for 91 UDs. Mike
My spreadsheet has multiple tabs at the bottom. If you go to the baseball tradelist tab there are several thousand cards sorted by player name.

My spreadsheet has multiple tabs at the bottom. If you go to the baseball tradelist tab there are several thousand cards sorted by player name.

saw a couple Judge & Trout cards I can probably use. lmk which 91 UDs you need.
I may take a few days I just got hme from having my knee scoped this morning.