Amos Otis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I sent my card out about a month and a half ago to the above address. I included a letter explaining about my collection of autos from players from my hometown. I included $5.00 and I also asked if I could send a ball. I received my card back signed and my $5.00 was returned. Note said " no charge for hometown". The forwarding address label was also attached to the note and he said that I could send a ball, but he wanted to keep the address private. I will respect his wishes. I sent the ball out last Thursday and got it back yesterday. Couldn't believe that it only took a week.

I got a RTS from that addy this past Wednesday, USPS sticker says Forwarding Order Expired.

I sent my card out about a month and a half ago to the above address. I included a letter explaining about my collection of autos from players from my hometown. I included $5.00 and I also asked if I could send a ball. I received my card back signed and my $5.00 was returned. Note said " no charge for hometown". The forwarding address label was also attached to the note and he said that I could send a ball, but he wanted to keep the address private. I will respect his wishes. I sent the ball out last Thursday and got it back yesterday. Couldn't believe that it only took a week.

Was it the addy on the forwarding order sticker?