My Newest Peyton Manning In College Uniform Finds!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

added one more to the collection this week. it is a 2008 UPPER DECK PREMIER STITCHINGS COLLEGE LOGO/ VARIATION GOLD #PS-PM (#/15). not my favorite card but something tennessee and manning so i had to have it. as always, thanks for looking and please let me know if you collectors ever see anything rare in peytons college uniform. especially a 1998 super rave #/25.

hey everyone. i'm back with 3 HUGE additions to my manning collection. the first 2 cards were from a set that never got released in 1998. they were all supposedly "released" when pinnacle closed the doors half way through 1998 and someone bought the "stock" and resold them. the third one (the score) was "released" the same way when score closed. the first one is a 1998 PINNACLE INSCRIPTIONS AUTOGRAPHS (NOT NUMBERED). i know there's actually another one of the these pinnacle inscriptions actually hand numbered 1/1 that's graded a beckett 9.5. the one i bought isn't numbered on the back. (probably a replacement in case someone returned the original 1/1). beckett calls this version #10 and the one hand numbered 1/1 #9. so there's essentially a pinnacle inscriptions hand numbered 1/1 and a pinnacle inscriptions (not numbered) (1/1). beckett lists 2 cards (#9 and #10) but really it's just the hand numbered 1/1 and the "non numbered". kinda weird they'd do that but you know how beckett is. the next one is a 1998 PINNACLE INSCRIPTIONS PEN PALS (WITH RYAN LEAF) (NO AUTO) (NOT NUMBERED). and the third one is a 1998 SCORE ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS (1 OF 500) (NO AUTO). i think all 3 of them are essentially 1/1's. i don't think there is any other ones like them out there. if you look on the graded card lookup, there's only one of each graded. all 3 were "resubmitted" and "reslabbed". i was convinced that these 3 cards didn't actually exist. i think beckett graded them and then added them to the price guide. i bet they didnt know about them until they graded them. i've been collecting peyton manning college cards since his rookie year and i have never seen another one like them. i am pretty poor now cause they cost me a TON of money but i am super happy to have them in my collection. well as always, thanks so much for looking and if anyone knows were there's a 1998 skybox thunder super rave of peyton, please let me know. i still need that one.

here is the "regular" versions of 2 of the cards i just bought. the pinnacle inscriptions hand numbered 1/1 i do not own, but the pen pals auto is mine. just thought you guys would like to see the other examples.

Last edited:
Awesome Manning collection! So cool. You couldn't have picked a better player or person to collect, in the NFL. I don't collect much football but if I did Manning would be my player collection. My daughter has a personalized 8x10 photo auto of Manning in his Vol uniform. I hope Manning gets his 2nd ring early next year, if the Eagles aren't in the Super Bowl. Go Big Orange!

hey. thanks a lot for the look. i agrre about manning. he is a great role model and what other player is worth the same if not more today than he was 15 years ago. i remember seeing inserts from his rookie year go for a lot of money back then and they are still selling for the same or more. thats cool your daughter has an auto from him. i wrote to him in 1996 and he sent back an autographed 8x10. really cool of him to take care of his fans. i hope he wins another one too. not sure if you have to worry about the eagles going there :)

Awesome Manning collection! So cool. You couldn't have picked a better player or person to collect, in the NFL. I don't collect much football but if I did Manning would be my player collection. My daughter has a personalized 8x10 photo auto of Manning in his Vol uniform. I hope Manning gets his 2nd ring early next year, if the Eagles aren't in the Super Bowl. Go Big Orange!

what's up everyone? hope everyone had a great christmas and new year. I picked up a new peyton manning on the first day of 2014. it is a 2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SATURDAY STARS PLATINUM #SS-25 (#/25). I have no idea why this card has been so hard to find with it being numbered to 25, but it has eluded me for a lot of years. well I have finally landed one and I am super happy to have it. well as always, thanks for the looks and if anyone sees any low numbered or oddball manning in his college uniform, please let me know.

hey everyone, I created a brand new flickr page for my peyton manning collection. this site is so much better than photobucket it isn't even funny. the pictures are so much clearer and they display nice and big. if you get a minute please check it out and let me know what you think. as always, i appreciate all of the looks and nice comments.

check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/111474267@N06/sets/72157639596210726/

The pics really are nice and clear. Awesome collection. I didn't realize Peyton had that many UT cards. You probably know about it but Sportlots.com has a lot of Manning cards with some of them in his UT uniform. Keep up the great collection.

Gary

thanks so much for checking it out. I was blown away when I saw how the flickr ended up. ill never go back to photobucket. im actually surprised he has so many alos. it seems like before ud only made college uniform cards, once you were in the nfl, the companies only made nfl ones. so its surprising to me too. well thanks again for looking. appreciate it.

The pics really are nice and clear. Awesome collection. I didn't realize Peyton had that many UT cards. You probably know about it but Sportlots.com has a lot of Manning cards with some of them in his UT uniform. Keep up the great collection.

Gary

well I finally landed a 1998 skybox thunder super rave. I had to pay a lot for it but I was so happy to finally find one. i'm happy peyton made it to another super bowl and happy to finally land this card. as always, thanks for looking and please check out my new flickr page to see my whole collection.

That is a really cool looking card. I like how the 08/25 is stamped onto the card. Really hope Peyton can get his 2nd ring this Sunday. Keep up the great collection.

thanks so much for the compliments. I'm praying so much that they can win this sunday. I really hope the weather holds up and peyton can be comfortable. I think they have a good shot if the weather is decent.

That is a really cool looking card. I like how the 08/25 is stamped onto the card. Really hope Peyton can get his 2nd ring this Sunday. Keep up the great collection.

hey everyone. back to show some new additions to my collection. the first one is a 2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SATURDAY STARS JERSEYS AUTOGRAPHS #SS-25 (#/4). this card is impossible to find. so happy to finally get it. second one is a 2010 SPX SUPER SCRIPTS AUTOGRAPHS TRIPLE #SS3-MMM (#/3) (WITH ARCHIE MANNING, ELI MANNING). this is my first (family) auto card. the third one is not really a card but I love when peyton is on a ticket. schedules and tickets are some of my favorite things of him. it is a 2005 OKLAHOMA VS. USC JANUARY 4TH 2005 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TICKET. and the third item is kinda cool and has something to do with "cards" so I had to get it. it is a 2010 SWEET SPOT DEALER SELL SHEET AD. well as always, thanks for checking out what I've spent all of my savings on. lol.

2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SATURDAY STARS JERSEYS AUTOGRAPHS #SS-25 (#/4)

2006 DONRUSS CLASSICS SATURDAY STARS JERSEYS AUTOGRAPHS #SS-25 (#/4) (BACK)

2010 SPX SUPER SCRIPTS AUTOGRAPHS TRIPLE #SS3-MMM (#/3) (WITH ARCHIE MANNING, ELI MANNING)

2010 SPX SUPER SCRIPTS AUTOGRAPHS TRIPLE #SS3-MMM (#/3) (WITH ARCHIE MANNING, ELI MANNING) (BACK)

2005 OKLAHOMA VS. USC JANUARY 4TH 2005 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TICKET

2005 OKLAHOMA VS. USC JANUARY 4TH 2005 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TICKET (BACK)

2010 SWEET SPOT DEALER SELL SHEET AD

2010 SWEET SPOT DEALER SELL SHEET AD (BACK)

just wanted to show off my newest manning I found. this is a ticket stub from 2006 when Tennessee retired peytons #16. this is one of my favorite mannings I have. I just love when he is on tickets and schedules. these must be hard to find because it's the first one I've ever seen. the "16" on the front is a hologram! well thanks for checking it out. hope you think it's as cool as I think it is. lol

2006 TENNESSEE VS. CALIFORNIA SEPTEMBER 2ND 2006 TICKET

2006 TENNESSEE VS. CALIFORNIA SEPTEMBER 2ND 2006 TICKET (BACK)

That is really cool. Most people just toss their ticket stubs so I bet those are really rare. Great job snagging this ticket stub.

thanks. I was really surprised that I found it. I didn't even know it existed. super glad to have one. like you said, probably not a lot of them around.

That is really cool. Most people just toss their ticket stubs so I bet those are really rare. Great job snagging this ticket stub.