Prospects to Collect?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayson1969

Prospect
I have been out of the Baseball,Football, and Basketball for a while. I am interested in finding out what are some of the great upcoming prospect coming out that isn't going to break the bank. What are your guy's thoughts on this. I remember the Strasburg and Harper craze, I could use some advice. Let me know what you think.:cool:

Mike Trout of the Angels looks like he is going to be pretty good. He is in Triple A right now but will probably be called up soon. The Angels are looking to move Abreau (I have heard) and I think it is to be able to bring up Trout.

Bryce Harper - WAS
Mike Trout - LAA
Jurickson Profar - TEX
Dylan Bundy - BAL
Trevor Bauer - ARI
Manny Machado - BAL

None of these guys will come cheap though

I'm not a big baseball guy but as far as football and basketball prospects I would stuck with the usual suspects Luck and RG III, I also like GA Tech WR Stephen Hill. In basketball I like Thomas Robinson, Austin Rivers, Harrison Barnes and Michael Kidd Gilchrist. There are also some good prospects playing college ball to look out for in 2013. In football Matt Barkley is projected to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL and Shabazz Muhammad is projected to be the #1 overall pick in the NBA.