Tons of Autos for sale...New Prices Need to move these.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirbyfan34

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Tony Oliva PC, Frankie Rodriguez PC, Vida Blue Fan Fest, 1980 Topps Roy Smalley, Bud Grant Photo, all sold...Thanks. Ron Coomer, Dave Goltz, Gene Larkin, Bj Garbe, and Erik Bennet also sold. (4/13/12) Ryan, Jacque Jones, Tapani all gone.. Wally the beerman

Any Certifield auto Cards 1.00, IP or TTM 50. (Faith Hill 8x10 or Country Weekly 7.50 non card auto 1.50
013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg

The Gil Meche is 41/250, 2002 Twins schedule has Shane Mack and Micheal Restovich, Twins Fest Ticket includes Dick Such and Sean Bergman, green soccer ticket had Digital Takiwira, and someone else I cant remember who.
002.jpg
001-2.jpg
autos001.jpg

auto4001.jpg

auto3001.jpg

auto2001.jpg

2002 FanFest has a Vida Blue along the left hand side, signed in blue...Twins 2001 8x10 includes Brad Radke, Jacque Jones, Dave Goltz, Jay Canizario, Eric Milton, Brian Raabe, LaTroy Hawkins, Dustin Mohr. All can be purchased together or seperately... I will update when stuff goes... No reasonable offer will be refused. Thanks For looking.

Last edited:
I'd rather hear what you'd like for them than offer, but can if I must.

Interested in:

80 Smalley
Oliva PC
Blue Fan Fest Sheet
Bud Grant (what is it...homemade?)

Maybe Wally the Beerman, for the fun of it. Seattle had their own famous beer man, but he is deceased now.

Maybe Ryan PC, but I have several of his autos and wouldn't want to invest a whole lot into that one.

I'd rather hear what you'd like for them than offer, but can if I must.

Interested in:

80 Smalley
Oliva PC
Blue Fan Fest Sheet
Bud Grant (what is it...homemade?)

Maybe Wally the Beerman, for the fun of it. Seattle had their own famous beer man, but he is deceased now.

Maybe Ryan PC, but I have several of his autos and wouldn't want to invest a whole lot into that one.

Here is what I can do for you
Smalley 1.50--IP at 1996 Twinsfest at the Mall of America
Oliva 4.00--IP at 1996 Twins Winter Caravan
Vida Blue 5--This was obtained at Fan Fest, and does have the MLB authentication sticker, as does the Mike Caldwell Ticket stub
Bud Grant 15.00--The Grant auto is actually a promo photo that was handed out when he was signing autos at the grand opening of the Winona Minnesota Mendards store... there is advertising on the back for a certain shingles company.

I would do Wally for a buck. It's kinda sad he was with the Twins, and Vikings for ever and then claims he was set up in a sting at Target Field a few years back, and lost his license. He really is a great guy though.

MrJays--the Oliva would be 4, if MrMopar doesn't want it...the Rodriguez I could let go for a buck.

Cost is with shipping...Thanks Guys

Last edited:
PP work? I'll take the lot.

You missed the Ryan though, unless my comments made you not bother, but I'd still like to hear what you want for it anyway.

Here is what I can do for you
Smalley 1.50--IP at 1996 Twinsfest at the Mall of America
Oliva 4.00--IP at 1996 Twins Winter Caravan
Vida Blue 5--This was obtained at Fan Fest, and does have the MLB authentication sticker, as does the Mike Caldwell Ticket stub
Bud Grant 15.00--The Grant auto is actually a promo photo that was handed out when he was signing autos at the grand opening of the Winona Minnesota Mendards store... there is advertising on the back for a certain shingles company.

I would do Wally for a buck. It's kinda sad he was with the Twins, and Vikings for ever and then claims he was set up in a sting at Target Field a few years back, and lost his license. He really is a great guy though.

MrJays--the Oliva would be 4, if MrMopar doesn't want it...the Rodriguez I could let go for a buck.

Cost is with shipping...Thanks Guys

I can use some

I can use these Twins autos you have:

Ron Coomer
Dave Goltz
B.J. Garbe
Erik Bennett
Gene Larkin

please give a price or i have a few twins ip autos i can trade. nothing other than those.

plmk

Thnx!

I can use these Twins autos you have:

Ron Coomer
Dave Goltz
B.J. Garbe
Erik Bennett
Gene Larkin

please give a price or i have a few twins ip autos i can trade. nothing other than those.

plmk

Thnx!

would you do 5 bucks delivered?

Coomer, Goltz and Larkin were all obtained ip at either TwinsFest or the Autograph party. The other two were pack pulled.