A few Autos and such FT/FS take a look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey John not sure on bvs but im interested in your jackie robinson game used and willie mays game used. LMK if we can work something out. Thanks
Chris

your vlad absolute books $40, I believe

my mays legends $50, mays hofers $40, robinson sp lg cuts $40, robinson gypsy queen $30

so either of the $40 cards ( or the $30 card) for your vlady.

or if you're inerested in a larger trade, can use your yaz timeless treasures if it's for trade ..believe yaz's bv's $80 (if it's numbered to 25) .
john

Last edited:
your vlad absolute books $40, I believe

my mays legends $50, mays hofers $40, robinson sp lg cuts $40, robinson gypsy queen $30

so either of the $40 cards ( or the $30 card) for your vlady.

or if you're inerested in a larger trade, can use your yaz timeless treasures if it's for trade ..believe yaz's bv's $80 (if it's numbered to 25) .
john

John the Yaz is numbered to 10. So I was always looking at 120 bv well thats what I have in the past. But would definetly need a auto in return for that one. YOu said you didnt need the other Vlad correct?

John the Yaz is numbered to 10. So I was always looking at 120 bv well thats what I have in the past. But would definetly need a auto in return for that one. YOu said you didnt need the other Vlad correct?

right....don't need the donruss sig card, would just consider it to even out a deal.

still interested in hobie?

hobie(75) mays legends (50) and either robinson sp or mays hof (40 ea) = 165 for your yaz and vlady aboslute

or just vlady absolute for either 40 card or the 50 card

john

Last edited:
right....don't need the donruss sig card, would just consider it to even out a deal.

still interested in hobie?

hobie(75) mays legends (50) and either robinson sp or mays hof (40 ea) = 165 for your yaz and vlady aboslute

or just vlady absolute for either 40 card or the 50 card

john

Holy smokes John forgot about this thread man. Sorry about that. Im good with the Vlad for the Robinson SP if your still good with it. Thanks and let me know!
Chris

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online