Several Nice Additions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Here's the returns that have trickled in over the past week or so.

Nicklas Backstrom 2/2 c/o Washington Capitals in 67 days

100_4533.jpg

Chris Demaria 3/2 c/o Home in 29 days

100_4535.jpg

Edwin Jackson 1/1 c/o Washington Nationals ST in 41 days

100_4536.jpg

Mike Modano 2/2 c/o Home in 62 days

100_4539.jpg

Jamie Moyer 3/3 c/o Colorado Rockies in 7 days

100_4537.jpg

Mark Spitz 1/1 c/o Home in 15 days

100_4538.jpg

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

Way to go! Moyer is a great one to have any collection. A lot history in that one. Not only is the oldest pitcher to win a MLB game but I saw a statistic on him last week. He has pitched to 8% of all batters since his rookie season.

Great returns!! :)

Sorry to say the Modano cards are ghost signed :( I have asked him in person if he signs TTM and he said he never has....Craig Ludwig gave me the same response as well.

Great returns!! :)

Sorry to say the Modano cards are ghost signed :( I have asked him in person if he signs TTM and he said he never has....Craig Ludwig gave me the same response as well.

Really?

Whoever does it has it down 100% perfectly then. Those match up with his IP sig almost dead on.

I will say his TTM's through the teams he played for are all 100% ghost-signed. He may have just said that to try to dissuade people from mailing to his house. Or, he may have thought you were asking about those sent via the team.

It would have to take a lot to get me to disbelieve Drew. He is the ultimate hockey authority as far as I'm concerned. They do match up with the IP I have so I have to believe it's real until Modano tells me it's not. Ha ha.