Tim Hudson Want list updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I like any cards that have holograms on them in baseball, football, basketball and hockey since those would be easy to list and most people don't have too many of those.

LMK,
Marlies

I know that Upper Deck cards have holograms on them. Is that what you are talking about?

Thanks Stanley

I still got these three for you...any little hits for me?

year last first brand descrip num
2005 Hudson Tim Leaf Certified 140
2005 Hudson Tim Leaf Certified 187
2011 Hudson Tim Topps Opening Day Blue 37

--Stu

I still got these three for you...any little hits for me?

year last first brand descrip num
2005 Hudson Tim Leaf Certified 140
2005 Hudson Tim Leaf Certified 187
2011 Hudson Tim Topps Opening Day Blue 37

--Stu

How about 12 wal mart blue border 29,372,490 for them?

Plmk Thanks Stanley

I have a Tim Hudson 2005 Bowman Sterling refractor........Easy trade.......I am looking for newer prospects...Throw something @ me. Don

I have some of the 10 topps 20/20 4,6,15,17

Plmk Thanks Stnaley

Hold the T4 for me as well as the others if possible. I might have another Tim Hudson card, but it will be a few more days before I know for sure.'

Thanks,
Marlies

Hold the T4 for me as well as the others if possible. I might have another Tim Hudson card, but it will be a few more days before I know for sure.'

Thanks,
Marlies

They are not going anywhere but you need to take a look at the Hudson's I have listed on the first page. Those
have the beckett on line values and that is what I go by. And as I told you the Hudson you have for me now is
50 cents.

Thanks Stanley