whats up with topps/carltons gu?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This looks like most of the older jerseys that players used to wear. Perhaps, Topps is using the same throwback style jersey for all their Carlton jerseys. The style of the Carlton jerseys are similar to this Ott jersey card.

Don't they say "Game-Used Memorabilia"? Doesn't mean it's a jersey, could be a t-shirt he wore under his jersey, could be a towel, could be jockey shorts, could be hanky, could be almost anything.

This looks like most of the older jerseys that players used to wear. Perhaps, Topps is using the same throwback style jersey for all their Carlton jerseys. The style of the Carlton jerseys are similar to this Ott jersey card.
It does look like those older jerseys. I wonder if he played in a game with a old time throwback jersey?

I dated a chick in high school and he was her uncle!! Should have married her! LOL! The swatch looks like it could have been from one of his St Louis away jerseys from the late 60's early 70's?

I dated a chick in high school and he was her uncle!! Should have married her! LOL! The swatch looks like it could have been from one of his St Louis away jerseys from the late 60's early 70's?
that is one cool Uncle to have! lol
I bet that is what it is.

7229_433_67LBROC_1_M.jpg

I know!! I always told her I was gonna marry her just so we could invite all of his HOF buddies. LOL!! I think she thought I was joking..... I WASN'T!! But then I joined the Army and she became a hippy. So yeah...

I like those old swatches, kinda cool in my opinion.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.