Man I love these!! Can I get a loan?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would have been much more impressive if they had made one 1/1 card with the whole tag IMO.

And on a related note, the Harper Superfractor 2012 Bowman Chrome just sold for a mere $3,350!!!

Those are nice but I'm with mintman2, it's a shame they had to "whack" them in two.....................I'd say if the seller gets 50% of what they want, they'll sell.................Thanks for sharing!

and interesting tidbit for those mentioning the fact the nametag is cut in half......

these two cards (along with a prime pair for either ruth or mantle) were late additions to the set and not included on the original checklist.....at the last minute they realized they did not have any prime pieces for maris on hand ...at that point they went back through the "pre-assembled" cards which their swatches pinned in place awaiting completion .....it was only then they discovered two cards whose swatches had partial tags on the back side of the swatch.....official word from the company noted that they came from a pair of pants that had been cut up but because they were on the INSIDE of the pants they had been overlooked by the person cutting them up....

so yeah , it may have been a nice tag to be featured exclusively on a single card , but it's amazing how close BOTH swatches came to never been seen at all , but i insteadmbeing turned backwards as part of "basic" maris gu cards.....

(the beckett featuring the article on the card with "aris" showing is in my stack of , um , daily reading material so i've read about it quite a few times over the past year or so...if anyone is curious enough to want to see the article themselves i can go check for volume/issue)

and interesting tidbit for those mentioning the fact the nametag is cut in half......

these two cards (along with a prime pair for either ruth or mantle) were late additions to the set and not included on the original checklist.....at the last minute they realized they did not have any prime pieces for maris on hand ...at that point they went back through the "pre-assembled" cards which their swatches pinned in place awaiting completion .....it was only then they discovered two cards whose swatches had partial tags on the back side of the swatch.....official word from the company noted that they came from a pair of pants that had been cut up but because they were on the INSIDE of the pants they had been overlooked by the person cutting them up....

so yeah , it may have been a nice tag to be featured exclusively on a single card , but it's amazing how close BOTH swatches came to never been seen at all , but i insteadmbeing turned backwards as part of "basic" maris gu cards.....

(the beckett featuring the article on the card with "aris" showing is in my stack of , um , daily reading material so i've read about it quite a few times over the past year or so...if anyone is curious enough to want to see the article themselves i can go check for volume/issue)

That explains why the Ruth and Maris don't say "Game Worn Jersey Prime" on them. I always wondered about that. The Ruths are /3 and feature a Buttonhole. I had seen one on Photobucket but can't find it. Here's what the jumbo patches normally look like:

tottsuper.jpg

pretty awesome!

when reading his description, he states it's the "rare red version"? kinda contradictory if it's a red version, yet there are only the two pieces.

anyways, hope the guy gets a nice offer for them, it'd be pretty cool to own.

paul