Getting out of the hobby.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello guys and gals. Time to move on and indugle in one of my other passion. Time to leave the cards behind. So selling everything in my bucket. Any reasonable offers will be listened to. Several game used sets. for sale. And a ton of higher end patches. Thank you.
Not selling the 06 ulitmate game mterial signature set. Thank you.
BUCKET HAS BEEN UPDATED.
HEY MEMBERS ADDED SEVERAL NEW PICK UPS. CHECK THEM OUT.

Tankp

Last edited:
please pm me a price on the mantle sterling and may be interested in any hockey ya have (will take a look now) - thanks

prices on
reggie jackson exquisite patch
wade bogg exquisite patch
ransy johnson exquisite patch (the one with 2 colors in each window)

thank, john

Tankp - Out of curiousity, what would you want for all of the baseball and the Jordan's together? Cards only. Also, a price on the MJ's alone. Please shoot me a PM when you have time.

Thanks
Craig

I would love the 06 Ultimate Materials Signature set. I remember you had it listed once before but cannot recall how much you were wanting. PM me a price. I know it is going to be a little pricey with the key guys you have depicted: Griffey, Pujols, Jeter, etc. Thanks.

Dewayne

I would love to get the 06 ultimate materials signature set. I know you posted it once before but cannot recall the price. I know it has some key guys: Griffey, Jeter, Pujols, etc so it is probably up there but it doesn't hurt to ask. I can probably pull some funds.

Thanks
Dewayne

Could you PM me a price on these individually and together please? Thanks!!

Matt

05 Prime Patches Chipper Jones Patch
Ultimate AmRam patches x2
08 Halladay Laundry Tag /5
07 Griffey Insignia Auto
08 Sweet Spot Inscribed Griffey Auto
08 SPx Miguel Cabrera Logo Patch
05 Donruss Signature Edgar Martinez Auto
04 Topps Pristine Pedro Martinez Logo Patch
06 Sweet Spot Sweet Begginings Jeremy Hermidia Logo Patch

interested in griffey jr. autos and NFT santana patch

plmk on the griffey jr. autos and the santana NFT patch and other santana patch.

thnx!