I unlocked my Topps Giveaways - what now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I received 3 coins, Adrain Gonzalez, Astros & White Sox .... do I bother having them sent? Is anyone collecting these? thanks, erik

the coins are all virtual items....you collect the coins to unlock actual prizes ...each category has 30 coins available....collect 3 of one type coin and you earn a free code...6 of one type coin gets you a $10 gift certificate ....10 of one type coin earn an CHANCE to win one of 30 griffey autos....gt all 30 of one type coin and you get a mays auto....

if your code doesn't reveal a coin , you can get actual cards that you can collect whenever you choose...

a regular card falls 1 in 15 codes...
gold parallel odds are 1 in 200....
1/1 cards with actual 14k gold are 1 in 20,000...
1/1 parallels to the regular 2012 topps set with 14k gold are 1 in 3030 (same odds for both series 1 and 2)

the coins are all virtual items....you collect the coins to unlock actual prizes ...each category has 30 coins available....collect 3 of one type coin and you earn a free code...6 of one type coin gets you a $10 gift certificate ....10 of one type coin earn an CHANCE to win one of 30 griffey autos....gt all 30 of one type coin and you get a mays auto....

if your code doesn't reveal a coin , you can get actual cards that you can collect whenever you choose...

a regular card falls 1 in 15 codes...
gold parallel odds are 1 in 200....
1/1 cards with actual 14k gold are 1 in 20,000...
1/1 parallels to the regular 2012 topps set with 14k gold are 1 in 3030 (same odds for both series 1 and 2)

thanks bud for the information ... much appreciated!! Erik

lep

are you wanting to get more codes then? i have 60 i will sell all or some to you. email me if your intrested. was thinking of tossing them off on ebay if your not intrested.

dave