They may not be Hot & Ready, but you can get them tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

have a 06 gotg jack "jack the ripper" clark auto (not nickname set) in a san fran uni, bv $20 and a 2006 spx zumaya rc auti, bv $30...both in my bucket. have other autos in there as well

also unscanned
2011 topps tier one frank robinson auto bv $60
99 si rollie fingers auto bv $15
10 panini century doerr auto bv $15(i believe)
12 heritage red auto hobie landrith bv $75

can use your f robinson auto, schmidt auto, boggs auto

plmk thanks, john

What do you have in the way of Mark Grace refractors
lmk steve
Don't have much of anything besides base of Mark Grace, sorry. The refractors I happen to have are all 2006-2012.

have a 06 gotg jack "jack the ripper" clark auto (not nickname set) in a san fran uni, bv $20 and a 2006 spx zumaya rc auti, bv $30...both in my bucket. have other autos in there as well

also unscanned
2011 topps tier one frank robinson auto bv $60
99 si rollie fingers auto bv $15
10 panini century doerr auto bv $15(i believe)
12 heritage red auto hobie landrith bv $75

can use your f robinson auto, schmidt auto, boggs auto

plmk thanks, john
I could use the Greenberg and maybe the Kaline's depending on how much they go for. I don't have a F. Robinson auto, but I'm pretty sure you meant the B. Robinson auto. ;)

I could use the Greenberg and maybe the Kaline's depending on how much they go for. I don't have a F. Robinson auto, but I'm pretty sure you meant the B. Robinson auto. ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah meant the f robinson, but doesn't matter. only have the kaline topps cluhouse relic and it only books for $10.

looks like a project for this weekend....make sure my bucket's up to date.

thanks,john

Hey what are you looking for on the Kinsler patch?
cmb onthe Griffey auto, Schmidtt auto and maybe the Ripken/griffey dual patch. Pm me please!!
I don't think that the stuff I saw from either of you matches up with what you are interested in, sorry.

what are you looking for the anderson? i need it for my phillies collection
It books $60 (NM) and I think it could be considered as that condition. My main wants are listed.

i could use the griffey auto and the heyward i have an austin jackson red refractor auto /25 rc and a tigers signed team ball