WTTF: Phil Coke (Especially 2007 Bowman Chrome RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
With trades for Miguel Cabrera slowing, I decided to start a new player collection. Looking for anything I can get. Let me know if you see anything in my www for them.

Taking dupes of this 2007 Bowman Chrome RC.

Last edited:
I have this

Phil Coke (NYY) 2009 UD A Piece of History RC #111

Looking for any hits to my wants that are listed on my website just click on the MY SITE tab in my sig

If nothing i will take an SASE for it

I have this for you:
2005 Topps Total David Greene RC

Is there anything you see on my www for the 2012 Topps Opening Day #55?
Thanks!

I have this one:

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #128 395/399 – Phil Coke - $5.00

You have a bunch of stuff marked Pending that I am interested in. Any chance it is available? Did you need any other Miguel Cabrera that I had listed the other day? I may have added another Miggy or two to my trade list as well.

Works for me go ahead and post the trade and i will confirm it.

Posted. Thanks!

I have this one:

2009 Finest Refractors Blue #128 395/399 – Phil Coke - $5.00

You have a bunch of stuff marked Pending that I am interested in. Any chance it is available? Did you need any other Miguel Cabrera that I had listed the other day? I may have added another Miggy or two to my trade list as well.

Some of them are still pending but let me know what you are interested.

I can use these as well as the Coke.
2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Relics #AGR-MC2 – Miguel Cabrera - $10
2010 Bowman Platinum Refractors /999 #4 – Miguel Cabrera - $5.00
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #30 – Miguel Cabrera - $3.00

happy to learn i'm not his only fan.....been following him since early 08....very underrated and under appreciated IMO...

i still have up to 20-30 2007 bowman chrome prospects and also may be able to get rid of a refractor or blue refractor as well....let me know if you're interested in any of these.....(BV's are 2 , 10 , and 20 respectively)

also , fwiw , i got your pm about the winfield jersey....i may be wrong , but i THINK i have only one cabrera gu but perhaps we can work out a medium size deal involving it and some coke material.....

Last edited:
I am interested in the Cabrera depending on if I need it. What would you be looking for on the Cokes? I would probably be interested in a few of the Bowman Chrome depending on if you can use anything from me.

I am interested in the Cabrera depending on if I need it. What would you be looking for on the Cokes? I would probably be interested in a few of the Bowman Chrome depending on if you can use anything from me.

sorry...was out the rest of the day yesterday and then tied up with the cws last night..off to work now but will try to get back to you tonight before my gamecocks hit the field again (advanced warning though : if i don't get home early enough to do it BEFORE first pitch , i may just have to wait til saturday because once that game starts i know won't be around - if we lose it i'm sure i won't be in the mood to sit and rationally work with cards and if we win it i may be too excited to deal with cards tonight anyway :D )

sorry...was out the rest of the day yesterday and then tied up with the cws last night..off to work now but will try to get back to you tonight before my gamecocks hit the field again (advanced warning though : if i don't get home early enough to do it BEFORE first pitch , i may just have to wait til saturday because once that game starts i know won't be around - if we lose it i'm sure i won't be in the mood to sit and rationally work with cards and if we win it i may be too excited to deal with cards tonight anyway :D )

No problem. I understand. I am rooting for the Gamecocks to three-peat. Too bad Bama isn't in it though.

The relic was traded, but I should still have the other two. Here are the cards I was interested in:

2005 Leaf Sportscasters 35 Teal Running-Glove 2 Al Kaline #/35 * - PENDING
2011 Topps Gold Brett Gardner 69 #/2011 - PENDING

I thought there were others but I can't seem to find them now. In a pinch I might be interested in the 2008 Heroes numbered cards.

I can use these as well as the Coke.
2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Relics #AGR-MC2 – Miguel Cabrera - $10
2010 Bowman Platinum Refractors /999 #4 – Miguel Cabrera - $5.00
2011 Topps Chrome Refractors #30 – Miguel Cabrera - $3.00

Those still are still pending but I haven't heard back from them in a few days. If they don't respond soon I'll open them back up.

No problem. I understand. I am rooting for the Gamecocks to three-peat. Too bad Bama isn't in it though.

i'm back - i think....

after a gut-wrenching path back to the finals , i was utterly amazed at how poorly we played in the championship series ....i had to take an extra day or two to regather my composure.....add to that some car trouble and nearly a full week of my time warner cable's on-off-on-off habit this week that more closely resembled morse code than a continuous internet/phone connection and i just hadn't been able to make it back here til tonight (the "i think" comment in my opening line is in reference to all my cable outages this week...7 of 8 days now though luckily it was only the phone and internet for 6 of those 7 so at least i had the tv to occupy me most of the time)....

ANYway....

still have the cokes (10-25 2007 bowman chrome prospects plus a refractor and blue refractor) and i finally found the only cabrera gu i have ....you probably already have it but just in case : 2010 upper deck game jersey ...white with a pinstripe.....

just let me know which (if any) of these you can still use and we can go ahead and work something out....

thanks again ,
claude

Found this one you might need:

2009 O-***-Chee #574 Phil Coke RC $1.50

Any hits to my set wants will work.

Thanks,
Dan

I have this:
2007 Topps Turkey Red #83 - Dan Haren SP $8.00

I can use these:
2005 Donruss Elite Face 2 Face Red 6 R.Oswalt/M.Cabrera 305/750 $3.00
2011 Topps Lineage Cloth Stickers TCS42 Cabrera DET $3.00
2009 O-***-Chee #574 Phil Coke RC $1.50

Let me know if that works. Thanks!

i'm back - i think....

after a gut-wrenching path back to the finals , i was utterly amazed at how poorly we played in the championship series ....i had to take an extra day or two to regather my composure.....add to that some car trouble and nearly a full week of my time warner cable's on-off-on-off habit this week that more closely resembled morse code than a continuous internet/phone connection and i just hadn't been able to make it back here til tonight (the "i think" comment in my opening line is in reference to all my cable outages this week...7 of 8 days now though luckily it was only the phone and internet for 6 of those 7 so at least i had the tv to occupy me most of the time)....

ANYway....

still have the cokes (10-25 2007 bowman chrome prospects plus a refractor and blue refractor) and i finally found the only cabrera gu i have ....you probably already have it but just in case : 2010 upper deck game jersey ...white with a pinstripe.....

just let me know which (if any) of these you can still use and we can go ahead and work something out....

thanks again ,
claude

I can use the Cabrera and whatever I can get of the Cokes. What could you use in return? Thanks!

Any news on the pending cards?

They are gone. Did you see anything else? Thanks!