WTTF: Lance McCullers, Nolan Fontana, Andrew Aplin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rarthur

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to pick up base, inserts, parallels, game used, and autos of the 2012 Astros Draft Picks!

Lance McCullers
Carlos Correa
Nolan Fontana
Andrew Aplin
Brady Rodgers
Rio Ruiz

Excellent draft for the Astros. You may want to consider adding Hunter Virant to your list, IF he signs. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go the college route though.

Anyway, I sent you an email about some McCullers Sterling Black Au/Jsys. Thanks.

Excellent draft for the Astros. You may want to consider adding Hunter Virant to your list, IF he signs. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go the college route though.

Anyway, I sent you an email about some McCullers Sterling Black Au/Jsys. Thanks.

I would add Virant to the list but from what I'm hearing he's almost fully committed to college. After us signing Rio Ruiz we wouldn't have the money for him anyways after we sign Fontana, Tucker, and the UCLA catcher. I'll check my email here real quick. Thanks

Ryan