Looking for some trades!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure I am willing to give up the Gio Gonzalez auto for the Vidro, however, we can talk more thoroughly when you have more free time.

Hey friend long time , on the last picture the Gossage is gone ,Mussina is available but have a Bend on the Top Right site, other two are ok, from your cards I can used this 2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Tug McGraw auto , 2003 Topps Retired Bobby Thomson auto,2005 Fleer Justin Verlander Auto (36/300),2005 Pastime Pennants Rocky Colavito.

PLMK what could we work.
Thanks

Hey my friend!

Feel free to check me for these:

YankeesMikeMussinaAndRichGossageIPA.jpg

Thanks!
Dewayne

Hey friend long time , on the last picture the Gossage is gone ,Mussina is available but have a Bend on the Top Right site, other two are ok, from your cards I can used this 2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Tug McGraw auto , 2003 Topps Retired Bobby Thomson auto,2005 Fleer Justin Verlander Auto (36/300),2005 Pastime Pennants Rocky Colavito.

PLMK what could we work.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I know I have the Thomson and McGraw. I will have to search for the other two. How much value are you putting on the Mussina given the condition and the Quinn?

Hi my friend, what is your offer? I can give those two for the two you know you have.
LMK

Thanks for the reply. I know I have the Thomson and McGraw. I will have to search for the other two. How much value are you putting on the Mussina given the condition and the Quinn?

I will probably pass on the Mussina; However, I would trade the Thomson for the Quinn and Kinsler. I assume the Quinn to be between $12-$15 and the Kinsler has a trade value of roughly $7ish (don't want to infringe upon intellectual property by stating the exact price) and the Thomson (same infringement sentiment) is "between" $24-$26. If that works, post it up and I will mail out on Monday.

Hi, I already get s Thomson in another trade! could you do the 2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Tug McGraw auto ?
LMK

I will probably pass on the Mussina; However, I would trade the Thomson for the Quinn and Kinsler. I assume the Quinn to be between $12-$15 and the Kinsler has a trade value of roughly $7ish (don't want to infringe upon intellectual property by stating the exact price) and the Thomson (same infringement sentiment) is "between" $24-$26. If that works, post it up and I will mail out on Monday.