Break** '10 Bowman Platinum, '11 Finest & 1 mini '12 Sterling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChillTown

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Been out of the game for a while.. So I wanted back in.

I will bust open 3 products in about a hour or so.. 2010 Bowman Platinum, 2011 Topps Finest & 1 mini 2012 Bowman Sterling..

My scanner has been trashed, so I'll post the hits in a picture later on.

After approval from my son, I will be open to trades..

Now, we are going Trout fishing :p

boxes1.jpg

Nothing amazing, but I had fun with the break..

Cards of note:

Bowman Sterling: Mark Appel (USA) Jersey , Zach Britton (Purple 01/10), Kyle Seager Auto, Kevin Matthews Auto

Bowman Platinum: Bonus Auto Redemption, Mike Trout Base, Eric Thames Auto, Jake Jefferies Auto and George Springer auto/patch 001/199
Aroldis Champman /99 refractor,

Topps Finest: Darwin Barney duel Jersey/Auto , Aaron Crow RC X-Fractor Redemption auto.

thanks for looking

multi11.jpg
gs11.jpg

Nice break! I love all that shine. You got some good possible future stars (Appel, Seager, and Chapman) and they look great!

Looks like a lot of fun - I had a really fun break with the 2011 Finest and always enjoy 2010 Platinum. I've never done Sterling before, looks like a decent product!

Nice break! If the Britton Purple is available plmk what trade value you would be looking for on it and I will see if I have anything for you.
Thanks,
Trish