WTTF: 2012 Blacks Mets and all Other teams, 4 your 2012 Blacks I need!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinocc

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I have over 250 duplicates of the 2012 Topps Black serial #d parallels and would like to trade you Mets fans and all other team fans, your team for the players I still need for my set, that you have! Please let me know what 2012 Topps Blacks you have and what players or teams you are looking for and let's trade! That simple!

Mets%2520Black%25202012%2520001.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for your response

dave

thanks so much for your response to my thread. i already have #46 for my set so i would not be willing to trade a yankee black for it at this point. i only trade my black duplicates for other blacks i need for my sets. however, if you have other yankees wants, i have tons of yankees inserts, parallels, gus, autos, rookies, stars listed below in my 7 trade pages of stuff. don't be scared away by the amount of pages i have as they are all very organized with prices and listed in an easy to find manner.

please check them out and if anything you need and would trade for the #46 bourjos black you have, let me know and let's swing that trade!

plmk

thnx!

Only one I have is #46 Peter Bourjos. Need it? I'm looking for the Yankee black cards.

To the front of the line!

WTTF: Mets 2012 Blacks & Other teams, 4 your 2012 Blacks I need!
I have over 250 duplicates of the 2012 Topps Black serial #d parallels and would like to trade you Mets fans and all other team fans, your team for the players I still need for my set, that you have! Please let me know what 2012 Topps Blacks you have and what players or teams you are looking for and let's trade! That simple!