TTM/IP Card BLOWOUT SALE $0.50 per card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just reorganized my signed card TTM/IP list and want to move these out for good. Check out my user page for the list and scans. The list is most current, as I just purged a couple hundred cards from the list. If you see a card you like in a scan and don't see it on the list, it is not available anymore.

ALL TTM/IP cards are on sale for FIFTY CENTS each*. The sale price doesn't apply to certified cards or oversized items, just the TTM/IP trading cards. I am also holding back any players who are still active from the sale. They are available, but may be a higher price.

I will also trade any of them for just about anything similar, signed. Dodger organizational player get top priority. Will consider anything though. Scans highly preferred, as I am a window shopper. I prefer a 1:1 deal, so there is no need to worry about value and such. one auto for one auto.

* Retired players only

I just reorganized my signed card TTM/IP list and want to move these out for good. Check out my user page for the list and scans. The list is most current, as I just purged a couple hundred cards from the list. If you see a card you like in a scan and don't see it on the list, it is not available anymore.

ALL TTM/IP cards are on sale for FIFTY CENTS each*. The sale price doesn't apply to certified cards or oversized items, just the TTM/IP trading cards. I am also holding back any players who are still active from the sale. They are available, but may be a higher price.

I will also trade any of them for just about anything similar, signed. Dodger organizational player get top priority. Will consider anything though. Scans highly preferred, as I am a window shopper. I prefer a 1:1 deal, so there is no need to worry about value and such. one auto for one auto.

* Retired players only

PM sent :)

You got 'em (PM returned). Thanks.

I'll update the list shortly, but the following have been claimed.

Angels
2000 Fleer Tradition Juan Alvarez (Marlins, Rangers)
Brewers
1996 Bowman Jeff D'Amico (Indians, Mets, Pirates)
Cubs
1988 Fleer Les Lancaster (Cardinals, Tigers)
Expos
2004 Topps Erick San Pedro (Expos/Nationals, White Sox Minors)
INDIANS
1991 Donruss Jeff Manto (Mariners, Orioles, Phillies, Red Sox, Rockies, Tigers, Yankees)
Mariners
1997 Bowman Jeff Farnsworth (Tigers)
1994 Score Rookie Traded Keith Mitchell (Braves, Reds, Red Sox)
1996 Topps Shane Monahan
1994 UD Collector's Choice Roger Salkeld (Reds)
2001 Grandstand San Bernardino Stampede Dana Williams (Red Sox)
Marlins
1993 Fleer Ultra Rich Renteria (Mariners, Pirates)
1995 Topps Rich Renteria (Mariners, Pirates)
Orioles
1994 Fleet Jack Voigt (A's Brewers, Rangers)
1991 Crown Orioles Mickey Weston (Blue Jays, Mets, Phillies)
Pirates
1992 Topps Bob Patterson (Angels, Padres, Rangers, White Sox)
Rangers
1991 UD Dan Peltier (Giants)
2008 Bowman Zachary Phillips (Orioles)
Rockies
1993 Topps Mark Thompson (Cardinals)
Royals
1993 UD Rusty Meacham (Astros, Devil Rays, Mariners, Tigers)
1992 Classic Four Sport Draft Pick Jon Nunnally (Mets, Reds, Red Sox)
White Sox
1990 Fleer Update Craig Grebeck (Angels, Blue Jays, Marlins, Red Sox)
1986 Fleer Reid Nichols (Expos, Red Sox)

PM returned. I have 2 of the cards, 1 is gone for sure and don't remember the last, so I assume it is also gone. Might be worth a SASE for just 2, if you want them, or I could send them in a PWE at the forever rate and hope for the best.

The sale is for any of the TTM/IP cards listed on my Bench user page, which has a text list and photos. Note that as I trade/sell them, I update the list but I can't rescan everything each time, so the list is what you want to check for final verification. This is my only current listing, as I may have some older pictures on photobucket that I still need to edit/delete.

I think there are a handful of active players who I might not give away for 50 cents, but most I will. The last time I did that, a couple players swung back around and ended up with the Dodgers and I had to go buy them back essentially (for more), because nobody is selling autographs for 50 cents when I need them!!!

Thanks.

Benson, PM replied to.