LAST CHANCE!! SWEET Deal on a 2012 Bowman 12 box case if anybody is interested!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedarkbrown

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Make an offer! Last chance! $825 dlvd for the case PLUS a free gift, PLUS free cards!

We have a case of 2012 Bowman Baseball Hobby waiting to be busted by someone!

Here's the deal... I cut the tape on an unopened case just to weigh 1 box to help determine accurate shipping costs. I put the box back in the case right where it came from. All 12 boxes are brand new, unopened.

This case sells for $919 on blowout cards and $925 on dacardworld, with free shipping.

I am offering the case for $850 delivered if you buy it through our website and pay with paypal. If purchased through our website we will also send you a free gift. Also, exclusive to Bench members, I will throw in some extra free cards. If I have cards of a player or set that you collect I will send you some, otherwise the free cards can be used as trade bait!

Simply go here: http://www.jandkstuff.com/2012-bowman-baseball-hobby-12-box-case/

Use Coupon Code BENCHMEMBER to get your free cards with purchase.

if you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
This comes out to be $68.75 per box delivered, PLUS a free gift, PLUS free cards. Best deal on the internet.

Individual box prices on other sites:
Blowout Cards $79.95
Dacardworld: $79.95
Charm City Cards: $79

Prices went up at blowoutcards ($934.95) and dacardworld ($960) while our price went down. AND ordering through us you get a free gift, AND free cards. Save over $110 on the case and get free stuff.

We've been in business for over a year, have a valid federal EIN#, AZ tax license, and I've personally been a member of the bench since 2003.

One last bump. Please make an offer. I will also consider individual box sales. If purchased through our website you will get a free gift and free shipping on orders over $200!