You better Watch Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PitofSteel

MVP
5.00 star(s)
After alot of arm twisting and so forth I decided to take the Buccos over and take them to being an elite team:D Im pretty darn excited about it and glad to get everything downloaded and such. Just waiting for a couple minor things that Nick is helping out with. Good luck!

Chris

Wow, that Pirate team is loaded with great young talent. Should be a good team to build on for sure. And I thought you were just going to be a door mat!!! LOL. Heath will have you on speed dial!

After alot of arm twisting and so forth I decided to take the Buccos over and take them to being an elite team:D Im pretty darn excited about it and glad to get everything downloaded and such. Just waiting for a couple minor things that Nick is helping out with. Good luck!

Chris

Hopefully you will stick it out this time mister :p Kidding of course, welcome back buddy!

Steph

Hopefully you will stick it out this time mister :p Kidding of course, welcome back buddy!

Steph

Isnt that the truth!!:p Nah I like the software program now the other way just didnt keep my attention for some reason. I need things to be moving bright lights, fires, thunder etc:D You know kinda like the Buccos!! :D