1000 Trades has been reached!!! Thank you!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PitofSteel

MVP
5.00 star(s)
First I want to thank everyone that has helped me get to this milestone! It took a while to get here and tonight was my 1000 trade and the winner of my contest was Mike who posted this
"Easy contest... 7/21/12 @ 9:34 PST" He was close on the time as well LOL!!

But once again thank you to everyone and I look forward to the next 1k trades LOL!!!

Rock on and GO BUCCOOOOS!!!

Thanks again!
Chris

Hey Chris
Congrats on reaching a great performance here on the Bench. Keep up the good work as a trader and a Mod.
Seeing you reach this accomplishment this year now the BUCCOS are going to do the same and it will be a Pirate/Yankee world series and the results will be just like in 1960
Go Buccos
Tom

Congrats!! I am hoping to get to the top level of the bench HOF but have a while to go to reach 10,000 posts.

Congratulations, quite an accomplishment! Top tier of the Hall of Fame! I'm happy to have traded with you 2 of those 1,000 times and my goal is to make it there by the end of 2013.
Richard