Please help my son, Eli

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CommonManCards

BANNED
4.80 star(s)
BANNED
I got back into cards last fall as something to do with my 7 year old son, Eli. We both have had a blast collecting football and baseball and I have refound my passion for the hobby (helped by trading with many of you!). Eli, has watched me receive packages over the last few weeks and wanted to trade online too. Remember how when you were seven and it was cool to get something from the mailman with your name on it? Now add the joy of getting baseball cards to it and you understand where he's coming from! :D

Below is his "thread"

Hello my name is Eli. I would like to trade some of my mini and red baseball cards for some Orioles. Thank you.

I have
Mini
1, 10, 20, 51, 53, 56, 61, 70, 72, 85, 100

Red
5, 76, 122, 170, 293, 305, 306

To help clarify, he would like to get cards of current Orioles in uniform. He is also collecting the 2012 Topps set and has voluminous needs still. I ask that you respond via PM and put "HEY ELI" in the header so we know which ones are for him. He is giggling like a mad man with the thought of getting cards from someone other than his old man.

Thank you all for making this such a fun community to be a part of and for helping me share this hobby with my son.

Mike

I'd love to help Eli I'll get a list of cards for him tonight.

Kyle

Cool! I have a nephew of the same age in nearby to you Vienna, I think I'll bring him some cards next time out, but so far all he's into is Legos.

The only current Orioles I have are really:
2007 Bowman Brian Roberts
2007 Bowman Nick Markakis
2011 Topps Brian Matusz

Sorry not much,
Kyle

Hey Eli,

I know your dad said that you wanted current Orioles, which I don't have many of, but, how would you like to get some vintage Orioles... I have 5 or so Jim Palmers, and a TON of Cal Ripken's for you (two of the best to ever play for Baltimore.) let me know buddy.

Everyone-

Thanks for the outpouring of support. You should have seen his eyes light up when he saw all of the HEY ELI's in my inbox. Unfortunately his one finger pecking typing is horrifically slow so we only got back to a few of you before bedtime tonight. We'll respond to the rest in the next day or two.

Kirbyfan34 - He knows about Cal and I can teach him about Palmer - what can we send you in return? Let me know via PM.

mrknicks (Greg) - Thanks. He has a bunch of series 2 but very few of series 1. Anything will go over great as he is slowly working on his first set and learning the joy of the chores/allowance/wal-mart/bust wax circle of life. Let us know via PM what we can send you. I might even have a Ewing or two laying around somewhere. Thanks again everyone!

Mike

Everyone-

mrknicks (Greg) - Thanks. He has a bunch of series 2 but very few of series 1. Anything will go over great as he is slowly working on his first set and learning the joy of the chores/allowance/wal-mart/bust wax circle of life. Let us know via PM what we can send you. I might even have a Ewing or two laying around somewhere. Thanks again everyone!

Mike

Mike -

Please post as free cards and I'll send a small flat rate box full of 2012 Topps cards asap.

~Greg