Sorry Folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peter

Thanks for all the hard work that you do. I don't know what I would do if
the Bench was down and we could no longer make trades on here.

Thanks for all you do.

Stanley

Theres going to be problems with the Trade manager! Finished a trade with another trade.....posted trade on Aug 6 ....however, it was deleted....reinstated it on Sept 11, 2012 and both sides got their cards....now we posting another trade on Sept 12, 2012....so its going to say its within the 5 day rule and we only get one point? Best regards, David

Not going to worry about the "subscription" link since things will be a bit different soon enough.

fwiw , depending on what browser is used , the navigation bar looks different anyway (and it has for at least the past 6 months)....i primarily use firefox , but off and on i've visited the site via google chrome and when doing so , the nav bar has had the options in a different order as well as several options being absent entirely.....out of curiosity , i opened the site in IE and came up with a third version of the nav bar.....pretty sure it isn't a cache/cookie issue but not really sure why each browser would yield vastly different versions of it......

Thanks for the getting this site backup again! re-posting the trades is a pain...but luckly for me it was only 400! Best regards, David

Fixed your post above for you David :D .

And I've had the same experience as Claude, I use Chrome at work and there is no "list subscriptions" tab. Not a big deal, just takes an extra click or two.
Richard

Theres going to be problems with the Trade manager! Finished a trade with another trade.....posted trade on Aug 6 ....however, it was deleted....reinstated it on Sept 11, 2012 and both sides got their cards....now we posting another trade on Sept 12, 2012....so its going to say its within the 5 day rule and we only get one point? Best regards, David

Nothing I can do about that, a couple of BP's lost aren't a big deal.