WTTF: 2012 Topps Chrome Minnesota Twins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinocc

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I need all the different variations and colors of the 2012 Topps Chrome Minnesota Twins:

50 Joe Mauer
94 Justin Morneau
154 Liam Hendriks
158 Joe Benson
162 Chris Parmelee
198 Brian Dozier

this includes all base, atomic refractors #/10, black refractors #/100, blue refractors #/199, gold refractors #/50, orange refractors, purple refractors, base refractors, red refractors #/25, sepia refractors #/75, x-fractors and auto variations of Parmelee and Hendriks which include all but the orange and purple refractors as well!

any you have, let me know and tell me what you need in return! i have 7 pages of trade material listed below in my sig! let's do this thing!

thanks!

Hi! I have theses base: Brian Dozier and Joe Benson X-fractor of Brian Dozier for trade. Looking for one or two Justin Morenau for the trade. Best regards, David

trade

david

what morneaus are you looking for? i have many and if you can narrow it down, am sure i have something you need!

plmk

thnx!

Hi! I have theses base: Brian Dozier and Joe Benson X-fractor of Brian Dozier for trade. Looking for one or two Justin Morenau for the trade. Best regards, David

I have the Justin Morneau refractor and Joe Benson purple refractor...I'm interested in Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley Jr., Xander Bogaerts and Dustin Pedroia....lmk...thanks!!

trades for twins chrome

i will try to get you a list of pedroia today and see if i have anything you need! thanks!

I have the Justin Morneau refractor and Joe Benson purple refractor...I'm interested in Will Middlebrooks, Jackie Bradley Jr., Xander Bogaerts and Dustin Pedroia....lmk...thanks!!

my certified autos are on my trade page at:

BASEBALL CERTIFIED AUTOGRAPH, ROOKIE and STAR: http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/mainthing.asp

i also have a 2011 Topps Printing Plate #52 Tampa Bay Rays TC 1/1 $35 if at all interested in expanding a trade!?

check my autos out and let me know! i would love the parmelee sepia auto!

I pulled a nice Parmalee sepia auto /75. Do you have a comparable Ray auto?

Scott

have these.have any 2012 topps chrome orange refractors to trade.need these last 3.
103 Cliff Lee Philadelphia Phillies®
144 Mike Trout Angels®
154 Liam Hendriks Minnesota Twins® -RC

if not can use inserts of jeter,ripken jr,griffey jr,josh hamilton,trout,verlander,harper

have these
2012 topps chrome xfractor
#158 joe benson rc
#198 brian dozier rc

2012 topps chrome orange refractor
#94 justin morneau

Interested in a Parmelee Autograph Printing Plate? I'd be more interested in selling, but LMK if you have any high end Autos and maybe there will be something that works out there.
Brian