BSL Update: 2010 #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 5/14/10

Export Deadline is Friday 8/31/12 at 2:00 PM central time

Draft Pool is published.

My starting pitching is brutal so far this year, but my hitting is keeping me a tad over .500--for now:) Injuries are not helping much, #1 SP down, starting SS down and now my starting and backup catcher down! Had to bring up two scrubs from the minors to catch for a couple of weeks.

Tigers exported--sorry about another big injury there Cory, you just seem to attract those.

My starting pitching is brutal so far this year, but my hitting is keeping me a tad over .500--for now:) Injuries are not helping much, #1 SP down, starting SS down and now my starting and backup catcher down! Had to bring up two scrubs from the minors to catch for a couple of weeks.

Tigers exported--sorry about another big injury there Cory, you just seem to attract those.

I am downloading the file now....go freakin figure that would happen.

Rangers exported...... Draft pool is all strangers... On a side note Texas rotation needs help!!! I have a back up catch I could trade for an SP..

Nick,

Any chance we can add real players to this year's draft pool? It would be nice to have some of today's real young rising stars to draft!

PLMK

thnx!

UGH. I guess Gio is going to get fast-tracked after all.

Cory your curse is still following you from the old BSL.. What are the odds of losing both your #2-#3 SP for the season?? At least you have depth in your system to cover them..

What a difference a year makes. Cleveland has exported.
When is the fire sale in Cleveland?? I want SP Hanson.. Weird, how the computer figures the games, because your team didn't change very much..

>>> Blue Jays exported and going to do some draft homework...

Marlins created some distance atop the NLE, 6 games up! That's after loosing Romero for 2 mn and starting 3B! Lost my starting CF and big FA signee Mantle this past sim though... really like how the bench and fillers are holding it together! Exported and rdy for the next 15 days! :)