Newest Maddux addition from 05 Prime PAtches is in my hands!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Super excited about this one, had to have the wife borrow me some paypal from her jewelry selling account just to go for it, but I am stoked to add this one!

05PrimePatchesPastandPresentDoublePatchComboFront.jpg

05PrimePatchesPastandPresentDoublePatchComboBack.jpg

Last edited:
I have 26 of the 42 Cards Maddux has in the set. 9 of the 16 left that I need are 1/1's, 6 Numbered to 5, There is 1 left I need numbered out of 150 which I should be able to attain easily I f I knew exactly what the difference was between the cards

2005 Prime Patches Past and Present Double Swatch #1 Greg Maddux Jsy-Jsy/150
MEMSER 150 $15.00

2005 Prime Patches Past and Present Jersey Combo #1 Greg Maddux/150
MEMSER 150 $15.00

Both o fthe above cards should look exactloy the same, So unless I can find the same exact Numbering on 2 different cards I am unsure whether or not I will actually have the right cards, I also have 3 variations of one card, and 2 variations of another card.

Nick, I am not around much anymore, but I had to comment on your pickup. I am a lifelong Braves fan and a previous Maddux collector. That card is amazing! Whatever it cost you was worth it. Great addition!