BUYING--PAYING $50 each for last 2 YSL's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10goldman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need 2 more YSL cards to finish My Yankee Stadium Legacy set.
I will pay Paypal or money order for either of these 2 cards or 100 for both.
YSL #3192 and #3392 One of them is Bobby Richardson. I will also pay
postage.
LMK and Thanks!!

I need 2 more YSL cards to finish My Yankee Stadium Legacy set.
I will pay Paypal or money order for either of these 2 cards or 100 for both.
YSL #3192 and #3392 One of them is Bobby Richardson. I will also pay
postage.
LMK and Thanks!!

you need these for this site right. And the charity thing. I have checked most of the ones I have and haven't find them. I'll look around in my stuff for any more I may have, this weekend.

I don't remember what all the products they were in, other then 2008 baseball heroes. Where they inserted in any others?

you need these for this site right. And the charity thing. I have checked most of the ones I have and haven't find them. I'll look around in my stuff for any more I may have, this weekend.

I don't remember what all the products they were in, other then 2008 baseball heroes. Where they inserted in any others?

They were in all UD products for 2008 I believe...

Also, 3192 is Bobby Richardson, 3392 is Roger Maris.

It's for his set and not for the charity set the Bench is doing.

The YSL cards were inserted in all 2008 UD baseball products, the hard to find ones are the ones that came from the high end products.

It's for his set and not for the charity set the Bench is doing.

The YSL cards were inserted in all 2008 UD baseball products, the hard to find ones are the ones that came from the high end products.

oh ok thanks and I see someone found them