Upgrade is complete...report new bugs here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The points from this month trade are not moving........I should have 11 more points.....not a few points...alot of points. Now I'm afraid of completing more trades....as I might lose more points!! Best regards, David

Got 4 more points....still missing the 7 from before and that were in limbo for days......But the points total of 5,571 is correct. Best regards, David

Those might never be accounted for. I don't want to screw the system up and not be able to recover from it.

I'm talking about the quick navigation button at the bottom of most pages. Old site when you clicked it, the forum you were in was highlighted and you were at it on the list. Made it very convenient when I wanted to visit all the non sports forums or all the baseball trading forums as they were right there. However, this new site starts you at the top of the list so you have to scroll through the list of forums searching for where you're going next.

And no, I haven't even visited my profile page yet. I'm working up the courage for that ;)

Champs, please add this to the list as appropriate.

Hello
I've posted 2 sales in the TM. However, after the other party confirms my paypal address does not show up in the TM. I posted both sales with me being the seller and no paypal address.

thanks

See post #13 and #26 :)

ahhh, my mistake. Not sure if there was ever a response for this one too, but figured i would ask:

Another question: Is there a way that when we click on another users homepage that it can open in a new page? I just tried to do it and it just used the same browser page which is a pain trying to go back and forth. Thanks

I don't see any errors. You were at 5552 around the upgrade and are now at 5571 that's 19 trades which reflects what you have posted in TM.

I have created "dummy" trades and upon completion the point is awarded (within the 20-30 min window). Remember points don't show up the instant you click complete.

Total points for Sept should be 23 not 16. Losted points......not a few ...but 7 points. I'm sick of being told... whats a few points...if it was one or three..I would agree! As it appears I'm banging my head against a stonewall. This will be my last complaint about this. Best regards, David

I have the same problem as David K. My total bench points is right,but my Sept trade # is off by 7 or 8.I will check and give you a #.

Edited here is some more info.I came back in August after 9 months off,i had 361 bench points after completing 6 trades in August and putting my bench points to 367.

Sept-It has my bench points at 383 which is correct,but my sept trades is at 9 when it should be 16.

Roger

Last edited:
Memberlist sorting is now fixed.

Confirmation error in Trade Manager is now resolved. All trades should now show confirmed and Addresses displayed.

This takes care of all open issues to date.

I just noticed that the Community drop down menu appears under Forums is different than the Community drop down in another sub heading.

I've noticed that PM's that I thought I'd deleted did not end up getting deleted. Thought it was my imagination, but with the latest occurrence, I was reading the PM, clicked the Delete This Post at the bottom, but it was still in the Inbox. I had to select it there and delete it again. Other times, I was sure I had selected a PM from the Inbox list and selected delete at the bottom, but found it in the list again later. Second time is the charm, though, it seems.