Upgrade is complete...report new bugs here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Email notifications seem to be running late. I used to get the almost instantly. I know I have had some delayed as much as a couple of hours.

Thanks,

Jeff

There is a good reason for that. I have the system sending out emails to member who have not been on the site in a long time. BIG list so it's slowing down the sending of all other emails.

Top of the thread, there is a drop down called "Thread Tools". The unsubscribe link is there.

Are you going to bring back the option to search for all the threads that you've posted in ? Thanks, Alan

Nobody has noticed the new link under the Forum tab ---> My Posts :)

There's nothing under the forum tab for me. All I can do is click it and it takes me to a list of all forums. But that's not my issue. If I want to see a listing of my posts I can get that in my profile.

What I'm talking about is doing a search for all THREADS that I've posted in. Was VERY convenient to have all the threads listed and when a new post was made in a thread, the thread was moved to the top of the results and highlighted. Now, with my posts listed, to see if there's any new replies I have to either click on the thread or go to the appropriate forum.

Are the PMs working correctly? I have not been able to access my inbox for a few days. All I see is the top banner and the rest of the screen is light blue with nothing there. :(

There's nothing under the forum tab for me. All I can do is click it and it takes me to a list of all forums. But that's not my issue. If I want to see a listing of my posts I can get that in my profile.

What I'm talking about is doing a search for all THREADS that I've posted in. Was VERY convenient to have all the threads listed and when a new post was made in a thread, the thread was moved to the top of the results and highlighted. Now, with my posts listed, to see if there's any new replies I have to either click on the thread or go to the appropriate forum.

Go into your settings (upper right corner), then click on "General Settings" under My Account (left side in My Settings), then scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and click on the drop down menu for "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Here you can change how you are notified. Now you can view your subscribed threads and it will list all of the threads that you have posted (subscribed) to.

Is this what you want?

Have you tried these 2 new links? It's the best I can do.

attachment.php

Go into your settings (upper right corner), then click on "General Settings" under My Account (left side in My Settings), then scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and click on the drop down menu for "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Here you can change how you are notified. Now you can view your subscribed threads and it will list all of the threads that you have posted (subscribed) to.

Is this what you want?

Not exactly but if it self subscribes it'll be just as good. Have changed it to "through my control panel only". Correct me if I'm wrong but my interpretation is I get automatically subscribed whenever I post in a thread. Thanks

Have you tried these 2 new links? It's the best I can do.

Sorry Pete, but I don't see any links :(

TM question - why do all the trades listed in trade manager only say "Confirmed"? Old system used to note received and sent, etc.

Thanks,

Jeff

signing in to the Bench site

Just got into work and tried to sign into the Bench. The Facebook icon is totally covering up the space
were you log in. Just before the facebook icon appears you have a split second to tab into the space.
When I try to log in I get the home page again. The only way I got in was by logging onto the facebook icon and I saw were I could get in by registering my face book page to the Bench. Is this going to be the new way it works as I do not do alot on facebook?

Rich