Upgrade is complete...report new bugs here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still some issues with the Trade Manager:

1) My Paypal address is not showing up even after the other trader confirms the trade. I double-checked my profile/preferences and I do have the box checked for my Paypal address to show up.

2) This one is not a big concern for me, but I can still rate the other trader for "condition" and for "shipping" after just receiving Paypal (ie, no shipping and no conditon to rate).

Thanks a lot,

Luis

1) My Paypal address is not showing up even after the other trader confirms the trade. I double-checked my profile/preferences and I do have the box checked for my Paypal address to show up.

Same here

Not sure why that started happening. I'll send a message to Josh and have him look into it.

2) This one is not a big concern for me, but I can still rate the other trader for "condition" and for "shipping" after just receiving Paypal (ie, no shipping and no conditon to rate).

Thanks a lot,

Luis

No, you don't need a facebook account to login. I don't know why you are having this issue.

What browser are you using? cause I have tried chrome and IE can't can't duplicate the error.

Just got into work and tried to sign into the Bench. The Facebook icon is totally covering up the space
were you log in. Just before the facebook icon appears you have a split second to tab into the space.
When I try to log in I get the home page again. The only way I got in was by logging onto the facebook icon and I saw were I could get in by registering my face book page to the Bench. Is this going to be the new way it works as I do not do alot on facebook?

Rich

No, you don't need a facebook account to login. I don't know why you are having this issue.

What browser are you using? cause I have tried chrome and IE can't can't duplicate the error.

At work I am IE. I finally did get in but had to type my sign in under the facebook icon. As I said I can email a screen shot to you but I cannot paste it here.

Rich

Does anyone have trouble moving from one forum to another? Or from your profile to a forum or vice versa?
I have to try a few times to get into the next forum. For instance I'm in high end. I want to go to baseball trade sale.
It could takes me two or three tries before I make into the place I am trying to go. Just curious if I'm the only one having this problem?
And this is every time I visit the bench.

At work I am IE. I finally did get in but had to type my sign in under the facebook icon. As I said I can email a screen shot to you but I cannot paste it here.

Rich

I have the same issue - with the addition of the 10 year logo in the banner - it pushes the facebook icon over the login area. To get around it, I click to login (minus my name/password) and it pops up a screen to try again, at which point the login area is out in the open and easy to get through.

I posted 2 trades yesterday, they were confirmed a bit later. I'm going to mail them today and the trade manager will not allow me to enter the tracking information.

I posted 2 trades yesterday, they were confirmed a bit later. I'm going to mail them today and the trade manager will not allow me to enter the tracking information.

I just loged in as you and tried it myself....worked with no problems.

I have a sale trade going were I am buying. When I went to put in the mailing date I found
that the area to do this was not in the trade posting. Is this the norm for a sale trade?

Rich

That had not been reported...looks like the member who is sending money doesn't have the option to put in a date. Which makes a bit of sense since just about everyone uses paypal (which I recommend for your protection against a scammer). But i'll talk to the programmer to fix that.

Not reporting any problem, just have a question. On the old format when I sent a PM
there was an area in which you could tell if the trader read the PM. When I click on
the SENT area it shows all the PM's I sent, but I do not see anywhere where it shows
that a PM was read. I really like that ability to know that the trader did read my response.
Is there one and I am missing it or could that be added to the site?

Rich

The search feature of the trade manager doesn't pull up all trades for a user when you search that users name will all statuses and all dates. This happens to me often, I have an example if needed.