Yu win some, you lose some....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hit Wed and Thurs Rangers v indians...17 innings of good stuff til Wash mismanages another one and brings Nathan in for his 3rd consecutive outing and he gets shelled...ouch. Thurs the Rangers exceeded 3 mil in attendance(1st time ever) and we got t shirts commemorating the event.

Some of these are for Arron who was nice enough to send some Cle cards for me...

Wed

Chris Seddon
Jason Donald
Lou Marson 2 cards
Manny Acta
Jack Hannahan
Justin Masterson
3 cards(such a cool guy)
cleveland.jpg

Chris Perez
Tony Sipp
Shin Soo Choo
OMLB
choo.jpg

Leonys Martin OMLB
leonys-1.jpg
Thursday(No BP for Rangers Thursday)
Brandon Snyder
Scott Feldman
Tanner Scheppers 2 cards
Martin Perez 2 cards
Mike Adams
Matt Harrison

snyder.jpg
Brett Lillibridge 2 cards
Shin Soo Choo 2 cards
Sandy Alomar Jr

indians.jpg
Ryan Dempster OMLB
dempster-1.jpg

and...

Yu Darvish
2 OMLBS
ya i doubled :) and his sig is weak but i was very happy to add these
darvish.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

Great haul my friend!!! Was Masterson as great in person as he is TTM? :) I am jealous of the Darvish balls!!! I have been to one game all season and only walked away with Harrison and Napoli, but still two decent names for me!

That's a nice haul. I'm actually surprised that this is the first time the Rangers have netted 3,000,00 fans in the seats. They have been good for a while.

If you are interested in trading the horizontal Tanner Scheppers card, I would be interested.

So did you get the rangers autos at the tunnel or actually inside the stadium?

inside the stadium. pitchers worked out thursday.greg maddux was there with them but he didnt pick up a pen. i usually dont do the tunnel nowadays.too many people and too big of a crapshoot for the wait imo...

and yes andrew, masterson is awesome.i handed him two cards and he saw the other one i had and pointed at it and said "do you want me to sign that one too?"..he took pics with fans, let some guy hold his glove and take a pic and picked a kid up and let him stand next to him on the field during the national anthem. great guy