FS: 2012 Topps Finest & Platinum Rookie Auto Lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClownQuestionBr

Bench Warmer
I am new to this forum so I have 0 positive feedbacks, but please see my eBay username - clownquestionbro and know that I have almost 200 + feedbacks in the last 6 months. I can also refer you to other members who've had positive experiences with me in the past week.

Looking to sell: Individual Lots of 2012 NFL Rookies with Finest & Platinum rookie cards. PayPal ONLY, no trades, unless you happen to have Topps 2012 Allen & Ginter Black Border Mini's... Lots only, please do not make offers for individual cards. Send me a PM and the lot is yours

FS: Coby Fleener - $8 DLVD - Two Platinum Autos

photo33_zpsfa191bfc.jpg

FS: Ronnie Hillman - $12 DLVD

Hillman_zps6d243d0e.jpg

FS: Juron Criner - $18 DLVD

Criner_zps943d07ef.jpg

T.Y. Hilton - $7 DLVD

photo32_zpsb1dedc10.jpg

FS: Nick Foles $10 DLVD - 4 card refractor lot - no Autos

photo34_zps631c447a.jpg

FS: Chris Givens - $14 DLVD - 7 Card Lot. 1 Refractor & 6 Patch Auto's including #34/50.

GivensLot.jpg

FS: Momahed Sanu - $12 DLVD via PayPal only: Jumbo Auto Relic /75,Blue Refractor /99, Prism Refractor, Base Refractor. PM me if you want it

photo10-1.jpg

FS: Joe Adams $9 DLVD via PayPal only: 3 patch auto's(1 redemption card). PM me if you want it.

photo40_zps99889147.jpg

FS: Devier Posey = $12 DLVD via PayPal only. Three Devier Posey Patch Auto's. PM me and its yours

photo30_zpsd5b94350.jpg

FS: T.Y. Graham - $10 DLVD via PayPal only. Four T.Y. Graham including a Platinum Rookie Auto. PM me and the lot is yours

photo22.jpg