Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. kimcullum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    57
    Bench Bucks
    600
    Bench Points
    7
    Trader Rating
    0





    #1

    Mid-High End *2012* tradelist

    1981 Fleer Base--Reggie Jackson-- #79

    2011 Marquee "Titanic Threads" Jersey--NELSON CRUZ-- #/99
    2011 Marquee Four-Piece Jersey--ROY HALLADAY-- #/150
    2011 Marquee Auto/2-piece Jersey--ANGEL PAGAN--#/150
    2011 Topps Triple Threads 13-Piece Jersey--BROOKS ROBINSON-- #1/1
    2011 Topps Triple Threads Jersey--NOLAN RYAN-- #/27
    2011 Marquee Auto--DREW STUBBS-- #/570
    2011 Topps Triple Threads Auto Jersey--EDINSON VOLQUEZ-- #/75

    2010 Bowman Platinum Auto Jersey Green Refractor--RYAN HOWARD-- #/199
    2010 Topps Tribute Auto 3-piece bat--HANLEY RAMIREZ-- #/99

    2008 SP Authentic Letterman Auto--CHAD BILLINGSLEY-- #1/50
    2008 Donruss Elite Rookie Auto--NEFTALI FELIZ-- #/999
    2008 Piece of History Jersey--ALFONSO SORIANO-- #/25
    2008 Ballpark Collection Jersey Auto--B.J. UPTON-- not numbered
    2008 SPX 2-piece Jersey--CHASE UTLEY-- #/50
    2008 Spectrum Retrospectrum Swaches Jersey--BARRY ZITO-- #/45

    2004 Sweet Spot signature--RICH HARDEN-- not numbered



    LMK if you are interested in any cards.
    -Zach
    Always looking to trade or buy multi-color patches, Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez and Chris Young. Also I am looking for, Ken Griffey Jr., and David Ortiz. Need anything Marquee, Bowman chrome colored refractors, and topps triple threads.
    -Zach

  2. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,710
    Bench Bucks
    1,122
    Bench Points
    1013
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #2
    Is the Soriano Piece of History this one by any chance?
    08 UD A Piece of History Franchise History Jersey Gold Patch #FH11

    I can also use these:
    2011 Marquee Four-Piece Jersey--ROY HALLADAY-- #/150
    2010 Bowman Platinum Auto Jersey Green Refractor--RYAN HOWARD-- #/199
    2008 SPX 2-piece Jersey--CHASE UTLEY-- #/50

    LMK
    Kevin
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

  3. kimcullum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    57
    Bench Bucks
    600
    Bench Points
    7
    Trader Rating
    0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    Is the Soriano Piece of History this one by any chance?
    08 UD A Piece of History Franchise History Jersey Gold Patch #FH11

    I can also use these:
    2011 Marquee Four-Piece Jersey--ROY HALLADAY-- #/150
    2010 Bowman Platinum Auto Jersey Green Refractor--RYAN HOWARD-- #/199
    2008 SPX 2-piece Jersey--CHASE UTLEY-- #/50

    LMK
    Kevin
    I'm sorry that is not the same Soriano. And for the Howard, Halladay, and the Utley, do you have any Chris Young (d-backs) Dustin pedroia or other red sox of around the same value?
    -Zach
    Always looking to trade or buy multi-color patches, Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez and Chris Young. Also I am looking for, Ken Griffey Jr., and David Ortiz. Need anything Marquee, Bowman chrome colored refractors, and topps triple threads.
    -Zach

  4. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,710
    Bench Bucks
    1,122
    Bench Points
    1013
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kimcullum View Post
    I'm sorry that is not the same Soriano. And for the Howard, Halladay, and the Utley, do you have any Chris Young (d-backs) Dustin pedroia or other red sox of around the same value?
    -Zach
    I have these Red Sox for trade:
    GU/Auto's
    10 Bowman Draft Prospect Autographs Jason Place #JP (BOS)
    01 Fleer Red Sox 100th Field the Game Base (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Relics David Ortiz #GQMR-DO (BOS)

    BOSTON RED SOX
    07 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors David Ortiz #136 (BOS)
    08 Upper Deck Heroes Navy Blue Manny Ramirez #22 024/199 (BOS)
    10 Bowman Platinum Refractors Felix Doubront #3 666/999 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platimun Emerald Clay Buchholz #40 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Emerald Kevin Youkilis #92 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Gold Clay Buchholz #40 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Gold David Ortiz #53 (BOS)
    11 Topps Chrome Refractors Josh Beckett #34 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Raul Alcantara #BCP25 282/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Jose Vinicio #BCP55 086/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Orange Jon Lester #46 083/250 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Gold Adrian Gonzalez #30 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Emerald Dustin Pedroia #19 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractors Garin Cecchini #BPP7 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Prospects Blue Jose Vinicio #BP55 145/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Prospects International Jose Vinicio #BP55 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Silver Ice Jon Lester #46 (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Gold Jon Lester #35 (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Jon Lester #35 (BOS)
    12 Topps Target Red Border Josh Beckett #648 (BOS)

    and 1 Chris Young
    11 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary Chris Young #316 (ARI)

    LMK
    Kevin
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

  5. kimcullum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    57
    Bench Bucks
    600
    Bench Points
    7
    Trader Rating
    0





    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by klut18 View Post
    I have these Red Sox for trade:
    GU/Auto's
    10 Bowman Draft Prospect Autographs Jason Place #JP (BOS)
    01 Fleer Red Sox 100th Field the Game Base (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Relics David Ortiz #GQMR-DO (BOS)

    BOSTON RED SOX
    07 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors David Ortiz #136 (BOS)
    08 Upper Deck Heroes Navy Blue Manny Ramirez #22 024/199 (BOS)
    10 Bowman Platinum Refractors Felix Doubront #3 666/999 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platimun Emerald Clay Buchholz #40 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Emerald Kevin Youkilis #92 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Gold Clay Buchholz #40 (BOS)
    11 Bowman Platinum Gold David Ortiz #53 (BOS)
    11 Topps Chrome Refractors Josh Beckett #34 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Raul Alcantara #BCP25 282/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors Jose Vinicio #BCP55 086/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Orange Jon Lester #46 083/250 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Gold Adrian Gonzalez #30 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Emerald Dustin Pedroia #19 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractors Garin Cecchini #BPP7 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Prospects Blue Jose Vinicio #BP55 145/500 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Prospects International Jose Vinicio #BP55 (BOS)
    12 Bowman Silver Ice Jon Lester #46 (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Gold Jon Lester #35 (BOS)
    12 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Jon Lester #35 (BOS)
    12 Topps Target Red Border Josh Beckett #648 (BOS)

    and 1 Chris Young
    11 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary Chris Young #316 (ARI)

    LMK
    Kevin
    Interested in these:
    07 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors David Ortiz #136 (BOS)
    08 Upper Deck Heroes Navy Blue Manny Ramirez #22 024/199 (BOS)
    What would you like in return?
    Always looking to trade or buy multi-color patches, Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez and Chris Young. Also I am looking for, Ken Griffey Jr., and David Ortiz. Need anything Marquee, Bowman chrome colored refractors, and topps triple threads.
    -Zach

  6. klut18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,710
    Bench Bucks
    1,122
    Bench Points
    1013
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Alfonso Soriano

    Go to klut18's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kimcullum View Post
    Interested in these:
    07 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors David Ortiz #136 (BOS) $8
    08 Upper Deck Heroes Navy Blue Manny Ramirez #22 024/199 (BOS) $3
    What would you like in return?
    The two Red Sox cards book $11. I'd like get the Halladay GU ($15). Is there anything else I could add in to get it?
    LMK
    Tradelist/Wantlist: http://www.klut18.webs.com
    DVD's For SALE: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-10&highlight=

    Alfonso Soriano Collection Stats
    4822/5543 (87% without 1/1's)
    406/1505 - 27.0% (1/1's)
    253 Certified Autographs
    1317 Different Game Used
    227 Patches

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •