Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 124

Thread: Looking for Chipper Jones I don't have.

  1. #31
    Rich - You have any use for these Chippers and Maddux's? Are you still collecting Griffey? There's a few Griffey's on your website I can use.

    - Jason

    Chipper Jones:
    1994 Upper Deck #185
    1998 Metal #188
    1998 Pinnacle Mint #11 (diecut)
    1998 UD3 Emobossed Powercorps #148
    1999 Topps Tek #16A P-03
    1999 UD Retro #8
    1999 Ultra gold medallion #156G
    2001 Topps Gallery #2
    2008 Topps U&H #UH5
    2008 Topps U&H #UH143
    2008 Topps U&H gold foil #UH5 (unnumbered)
    2008 Topps U&H gold foil #UH143 (unnumbered)
    2008 UD Documentary gold #1521
    2009 UD Goudey Sport Royalty #253

    Greg Maddux:
    1997 Bowman Chrome #79
    1997 Collector’s Choice Stick ‘Ums #23
    1997 Upper Deck Hist in the Making #5
    1998 Ultra #122
    2001 Fleer Futures #105
    2002 Ultra gold medallion #33
    2003 Upper Deck Standing “O” #8
    2005 Reflections #44

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by yosoysoy View Post
    Rich - You have any use for these Chippers and Maddux's? Are you still collecting Griffey? There's a few Griffey's on your website I can use.

    - Jason

    Chipper Jones:
    1994 Upper Deck #185
    1998 Metal #188
    1998 Pinnacle Mint #11 (diecut)
    1998 UD3 Emobossed Powercorps #148
    1999 Topps Tek #16A P-03
    1999 UD Retro #8
    1999 Ultra gold medallion #156G
    2001 Topps Gallery #2
    2008 Topps U&H #UH5
    2008 Topps U&H #UH143
    2008 Topps U&H gold foil #UH5 (unnumbered)
    2008 Topps U&H gold foil #UH143 (unnumbered)
    2008 UD Documentary gold #1521
    2009 UD Goudey Sport Royalty #253

    Greg Maddux:
    1997 Bowman Chrome #79
    1997 Collector’s Choice Stick ‘Ums #23
    1997 Upper Deck Hist in the Making #5
    1998 Ultra #122
    2001 Fleer Futures #105
    2002 Ultra gold medallion #33
    2003 Upper Deck Standing “O” #8
    2005 Reflections #44

    Jason I can use these. Yes I still collect Griffey.

    1994 Upper Deck #185 $0.75
    1998 Metal Universe #188 Chipper Jones $0.75
    1998 Pinnacle Mint #11 Chipper Jones $0.50
    1998 UD3 #148 Chipper Jones PE $2.00
    1999 Topps Tek Pattern 3 #16A Chipper Jones $2.50
    1999 Upper Deck Retro #8 Chipper Jones $0.75
    1999 Ultra Gold Medallion #156 Chipper Jones $2.50
    2001 Topps Gallery #2 Chipper Jones $1.25
    2008 Topps Update #UH5 Chipper Jones AS $0.75
    2008 Topps Update #UH143 Chipper Jones HL $0.75
    2008 Topps Update Gold Foil #UH5 Chipper Jones AS $2.00
    2008 Topps Update Gold Foil #UH143 Chipper Jones HL $2.00
    2008 Upper Deck Documentary Gold #1521 Chipper Jones $2.50
    2009 Upper Deck Goudey #253 Chipper Jones SR SP $8.00



    1997 Bowman Chrome #79 Greg Maddux $2.00
    1997 Collector’s Choice Stick ‘Ums #23 $1.25
    1998 Ultra #122 Greg Maddux $1.25
    2001 Fleer Futures #105 Greg Maddux $1,25
    2002 Ultra Gold Medallion #33 Greg Maddux $4.00
    2003 Upper Deck Standing O #8 Greg Maddux $1.00
    2005 Reflections #44 Greg Maddux $2.50


    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  3. #33
    Are the Griffey's on your website havelist for trade? If not, let me know what doubles you have for trade. Thanks! Jason

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by yosoysoy View Post
    Are the Griffey's on your website havelist for trade? If not, let me know what doubles you have for trade. Thanks! Jason
    No the have list is not for trade at this time. I have a few dupes which I will work up a list later.
    Most will be base and low end inserts. I have some out of town company coming today so I may not
    get to it until late Thursday.

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    No the have list is not for trade at this time. I have a few dupes which I will work up a list later.
    Most will be base and low end inserts. I have some out of town company coming today so I may not
    get to it until late Thursday.

    Rich
    No worries. What I have for you is mostly base and low end. Not in a rush. Get me a list of Griffey's FT and we'll go from there. Thanks! Jason

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by yosoysoy View Post
    No worries. What I have for you is mostly base and low end. Not in a rush. Get me a list of Griffey's FT and we'll go from there. Thanks! Jason
    Jason sorry to say these are all the Griffey dupes I have.

    1991 Fleer #710 K.Griffey Jr./B.Bonds $1.00
    1992 Donruss #165 Ken Griffey Jr. $0.40
    1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier #167 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.00
    1993 Triple Play #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $0.75
    1995 Sportflix #168 Ken Griffey Jr. CL $0.75
    1999 Upper Deck Ovation #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.50
    1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX #53 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.50
    2004 UD Diamond All-Star #24 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.25
    2007 Topps Flashback Fridays #FF3 Ken Griffey Jr $2.00
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #4 Ken Griffey Jr. $4.00
    2008 SP Authentic #1 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.50
    2008 UD Masterpieces #52 Ken Griffey Jr. $2.00
    2008 Upper Deck National Baseball Card Day #UD9 Ken Griffey Jr. $2.00
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes #47 Ken Griffey Jr. $2.00


    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  7. #37
    Rich - Give me some time to rummage through your website and I'll see if we can come up with a trade. Any more Topps golds by any chance?

    Jason

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by yosoysoy View Post
    Rich - Give me some time to rummage through your website and I'll see if we can come up with a trade. Any more Topps golds by any chance?

    Jason
    Only golds are what I have on my site. This Topps Series 2 is not listed on my site yet.

    2012 Topps Series 2 FT

    BASE
    340-346-362-366-368-379-380-393-395-396-398-401-412-415-
    423-427-434-489-451-458-461-464-466-476-488-492-513-514-
    519-527-531-540-542-546-547-549-552-561-571-574-575-581-
    585-600-601-603-606-620-626-631-635-639-644-648-656-657-
    659-660

    2012 Topps 1987 Topps Minis #TM67 Adrian Beltre $0.60
    2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #654 Yovani Gallardo $1.50
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Series 2 #GM45 Miguel Cabrera $1.50
    2012 Topps Mound Dominance #MD1 Tom Seaver $1.00
    2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS39 Frank Robinson $1.00
    2012 Topps Target Red Border #442 Johnny Giavotella $1.25
    2012 Topps Target Red Border #592 Carlos Lee $.125
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  9. #39
    Rich:
    I bought a pack of 2012 Topps and pulled a Chipper Mini (1987 style card). PLMK if you need it. Thanks,


    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Rich:
    I bought a pack of 2012 Topps and pulled a Chipper Mini (1987 style card). PLMK if you need it. Thanks,


    Luis
    Luis yes I can use it. LMK what you need in return.

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Luis yes I can use it. LMK what you need in return.

    Rich
    Rich:
    Went and look for other Chipper Jones I had and found the following. PLMK what else you need. I'm sure I'll find cards in your site to tade for.

    2007 Topps Opening Day CHIPPER JONES #DS20 Diamond Stars
    2009 UD 20th Anniversary CHIPPER JONES #1284
    2009 UDX CHIPPER JONES#X2-CJ Exponential 2
    2011 Bowman Platinum CHIPPER JONES #86 Gold
    2001 Ultra #96
    2007 Elements #3
    2009 Sweet Spot #19
    2009 Goudey #13

    I also have a 1997 Fleer SI Mini poster of John Smoltz that came folded inside packs of '97 SI. PLMK if you can use it. Thanks,


    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Rich:
    Went and look for other Chipper Jones I had and found the following. PLMK what else you need. I'm sure I'll find cards in your site to tade for.

    2007 Topps Opening Day CHIPPER JONES #DS20 Diamond Stars
    2009 UD 20th Anniversary CHIPPER JONES #1284
    2009 UDX CHIPPER JONES#X2-CJ Exponential 2
    2011 Bowman Platinum CHIPPER JONES #86 Gold
    2001 Ultra #96
    2007 Elements #3
    2009 Sweet Spot #19
    2009 Goudey #13

    I also have a 1997 Fleer SI Mini poster of John Smoltz that came folded inside packs of '97 SI. PLMK if you can use it. Thanks,


    Luis
    Just need these 2.
    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #1284 Chipper Jones $1.25
    2001 Ultra #96 Chipper Jones $0.75

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Just need these 2.
    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #1284 Chipper Jones $1.25
    2001 Ultra #96 Chipper Jones $0.75

    Rich
    Rich:
    I think the Chipper 2012 Mini is $1.25, so we will have

    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #1284 Chipper Jones $1.25
    2001 Ultra #96 Chipper Jones $0.75
    2012 Topps Mini #104 Chipper Jones $1.25

    if you don't mind trading me a #'ed card, I would take

    2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange #107 Jose Cruz Jr. $3.00

    PLMK. Thanks Rich.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Rich:
    I think the Chipper 2012 Mini is $1.25, so we will have

    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary #1284 Chipper Jones $1.25
    2001 Ultra #96 Chipper Jones $0.75
    2012 Topps Mini #104 Chipper Jones $1.25

    if you don't mind trading me a #'ed card, I would take

    2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange #107 Jose Cruz Jr. $3.00

    PLMK. Thanks Rich.

    Luis
    \

    Luis trade is posted. If you can get my 3 in a pwe that will be fine.

    Rich
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  15. #45
    Do you need any of these?
    Player Company Set Card # Note
    Chipper Jones
    1997 Coll Choice All Star 30
    1999 UD Challengers for 70 74
    1997 Fleer Million Dollar Moments 10
    1997 Collectors Choice The Big Show 2
    2003 Topps Total Total Topps TT9
    1999 Bowman International 43 Parallel
    My set needs

    *I have almost no cards 2003 and newer available for trade*

    Unless otherwise specified, cards for my set needs need to be in at least NrMt or better condition. The same goes for cards I have for trade.

    Also looking for George Brett SGC graded cards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •