Detroit Tigers large lot - all eras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhaverkamp

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Congrats to Tigers and their fans.....hoping to see you in San Francisco on Wednesday the 24th for Game 1!

Decided to put together a tribute grouping of cards from all eras for a Tiger fan or collector........I bought a couple of tm sets in the early 90s for the Dan Gladden cards and have had them since.....decided to add on a bunch of vintage and more recent cards to it....looking for $25.00 (hidden cash, check, or m.o., I'l pay postage) or 50 A&G minis from all years 06-12 in trade.

200+ card lot (all different) consists of:

58 cards 1971-1977 (all Topps, ex or better, Horton/Lolich/Martin/Freehan included)
3 cards 1986-1988
67 cards 1991-1994 (various from Stadium Club, Fleer Ultra, Ted Williams sets, Trammell/Gibson/Whitaker, nrmt)
75 cards 2003-2011 (various from UD Vintage, Topps Total, Bowman Heritage, Topps Turkey Red, Kaline/Bunning/Kell/Cabrera, nrmt)

PM me for more info if interested, this is a nice lot. Thanks - Jim

TTT

Adding cards to lot for sale/trade based upon results of World Series game 1 -

2006 Bowman Draft Futures Game Prospects #6 Pablo Sandoval (rookie)
1979 Topps #700 Reggie Jackson (nrmt, but o/c)

TTT

Adding 1964 Topps GIANT #35 Dave Wickersham - Tigers to prior grouping of cards. Total number of cards now 206.....

Interested, possibly next week if you still have it.

Yeah, we lost to you guys. Nice series. Next year is our year.

Excellent....will toss in a 75 Topps (mini) Kaline highlight card #4 to the batch....to warm up your hot stove season. Any luck finding Schmidt cards for me after I sent you my listing? I found a few of your other Tiger RC needs in addition to the Monge/Berenguers cards.

Sorry, a lot happened this summer and I forgot. Will go through your lists again and see. Don't need the 84 Tigers anymore, but always looking for hits to my wantlists, Tram list, or other Tigers.

If you need a 87 M&M's Schmidt I know I have a dupe of that right off my head. Had one before, was collecting the set, then found a complete mint set.

The Excel sheet you sent me, that is a complete list of Schmidt, is it not? If so, what do you need, or are you interested in all on it?