At what point am I no longer a "Rookie"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seattlegraphs

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I now have 21 Bench points, I have a Feedback score of 60 with 100% on Cardboard Connection (jasonpithan), and I have 2549 Positive and 0 Negative on eBay (sexsonrules)! Is that good enough to no longer be a rookie?

Thanks Guys (Love the site)

Jason

Per the FAQs.. See #3 below.

New Members
1) New members will be required to send first on all trades and assigned the New Member avatar. If two new members are trading with each other, there will be no such restriction.
2) New members are not allowed to sell until they reach 20 Bench points or are upgraded to regular members.
3) Once a new member has completed their end of at least 20 trades with at least 20 different members, their status will be reviewed. If they have completed their end of the trades without incidents including a 5.0 trader overall rating, they will be promoted to a regular member and be allowed to select their own avatar.

Ratings from other trading sites have no bearing on your rating here on the Bench.

You are close to being turned into a regular member.