PRWL Indios de Mayaguez - Gigantes de Carolina IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went last night to the first game of the season of the Puerto Rico Winter League between "Indios De Mayaguez and Gigantes de Carolina" and got some autographs it was also the debut of Carlos Correa (1st draft pick of 2012) and I had a great time. Indios won the game 5-1 thanks to a HR of Adonis Garcia. these are some of the autographs I got:

Hector Santiago 4/4
Julio Rodriguez 4/4
Willie Collazo 1 card and 3 8x10 photos
Orlando Merced 7/7
Micah Owing 1/1
Scott Kazmir 2/2
Carlos Corporan 2 cards and 1 8x10 photo
Reymond Fuentes 5/5
Jesus Feliciano 1 8x10 photo and 2 4x6
Ozzie Martinez 3/3
Edwin Rodriguez 1 8x10 photo and 1 5x7
Carlos Correa 2 Custom cards and 1 8x10 photo
Bombo Rivera 2/2
Milton Ramirez 2Custom cards (played 3 season in the Majors 70-71 and 1979)

Had a great time at the game. Clemente's family was there and had the first pitch. my friend Joshua (JJVazquezz) was there and we got some autographs after the game.Today Indios play against "Manati" I hope they can get another victory.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Javier :)

Viene Indio.........

Congrats Javier! I listened to the Criollos game last night through the internet. Criollos won 3-2. Te envie hoy un paquete con top loaders 5x7 y 8x10.

Luis

Congrats Javier! I listened to the Criollos game last night through the internet. Criollos won 3-2. Te envie hoy un paquete con top loaders 5x7 y 8x10.

Luis
No hay problema de todo lo repetido te estoy guardando algo aparte para ti.

Hello Javier,
I am interested in any 2012 Topps Heritage Minors you might be able to get. I'm happy to trade my IPs (PR players or otherwise) or I could send a 50/50, whichever you are interested in.

Let me know if you are interested and I will check the rosters for guys of interest.
I'm currently finishing up the six weeks of the Arizona Fall League. Search my posts for recent successes.
Have fun!

Michael

Last edited: